is required to disclose
funding sources . . .

There is no curtain . . .

:poke:

#DoesChinaHaveRestrictions ~ #NewWorldOrder ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
we can file this under: WTF!
I file it under MRDA.
I find it hard to understand what kind of human being continues to kneel on someone's neck while they are telling you they can't breathe. Seriously, does that make one feel important? Powerful? Manly? Seems to me like a b!tch move.

I file it under MRDA.
I find it hard to understand what kind of human being continues to kneel on someone's neck while they are telling you they can't breathe. Seriously, does that make one feel important? Powerful? Manly? Seems to me like a b!tch move.
It may be the power that turns people into monsters,

being a American tax payer I am tired of funding the world problems. the world hates us anyways they only like us when our wallets are out paying for everything.
If you don't help pay for the world's problems eventually they will come roost at your doorstep. And that will cost you much more than if you had spent the money from the beginning. Penny wise dollar poor global strategy. It don't work. No country has ever made it work

I don't disagree with you, we are overmedicated as a society, and vaccination is no different. However, when people stop using proven methods of prevention based on no evidence I call bullshit. I'm a trained researcher, my better half is a trained researcher and neuroscientist. There are specific methods by which we as a society gain knowledge, that's what science is. Everyone is absolutely free to believe whatever they like, but when psuedo science (like the link between vaccines and autism) is reported as real, it's dangerous.
HI I totally agree with you. I grew up on the pour side of town. we had riots, buildings were burnt down. I have seen it first hand.
Nothing like the sound of Brrrp Brrrrp in the morning to wake you up. Been there done that .

I file it under MRDA.
Hi. I am not going to take sides, but what you see is not always what is happening. I have taking many courses in shoot do not shoot. If you were not there a the start , what you see does not reflect what happened before. I have been there in real life. I have had to decide what to do with out all the information. I would rather not tell what happened. I can tell you a very good way to make a 3rd person tell the truth.

You guys need to sharpen your debating skills. You post disagreeing with me then agree with me. I said Gates is financing his vision, not looking for a new Bentley. He has the money, that makes him God.
"He has the MONEY, That makes him God"
Hahahahahahahahahahaha . . . .
Gates will face God very soon, and then he will understand just how insignificant a man is, and how he himself is but a speck of dust.

Hi. I am not going to take sides, but what you see is not always what is happening. I have taking many courses in shoot do not shoot. If you were not there a the start , what you see does not reflect what happened before. I have been there in real life. I have had to decide what to do with out all the information. I would rather not tell what happened. I can tell you a very good way to make a 3rd person tell the truth.
I disagree Mike. How it started cannot possibly justify how it ended.

"He has the MONEY, That makes him God"
Hahahahahahahahahahaha . . . .
Gates will face God very soon, and then he will understand just how insignificant a man is, and how he himself is but a speck of dust.
Calm down Kiwi! I'm not saying I agree with Gates world view, just that i get it and he is not a money grubbing capitalist. And if you don't know by now that people with multi billions are essentially earth bound Gods then you are more naive than I thought.

If you don't help pay for the world's problems eventually they will come roost at your doorstep. And that will cost you much more than if you had spent the money from the beginning. Penny wise dollar poor global strategy. It don't work. No country has ever made it work

Sounds like how our nation treats education. We spend more on imprisoning our citizens from every level, local city and county jails, state and federal prisons, private or otherwise, than we as a nation, a so called civilized nation, than we do on educating our own children, the (future) of our nation. Doesn’t make a bit of sense.

I disagree Mike. How it started cannot possibly justify how it ended.
Hi.. I did not say it was justified. I an saying we were not there. I am also almost sure that the cop did not wake up and say I am going out to kill someone today.. I feel very sorry for both because they both made the wrong choice that day. If anyone wants to know it did not turn out very good for the VC either time.

Hi.. I did not say it was justified. I an saying we were not there. I am also almost sure that the cop did not wake up and say I am going out to kill someone today.. I feel very sorry for both because they both made the wrong choice that day. If anyone wants to know it did not turn out very good for the VC either time.

You do realize that the VC were enemy combatants that you knew ahead of time were bent on taking your life, not, a fellow citizen on a public street in his own country don’t you?

Heard today that Floyd and the cop worked together for security at a latino bar where he was killed. That could put a whole different spin on things. Wow

I read that earlier. It was, as reported, wasn’t clear if they actually knew each other at the time. Any thorough investigation should include looking into whether or not they did know each other back then and what if any interaction they had then or since.

Heard today that Floyd and the cop worked together for security at a latino bar where he was killed. That could put a whole different spin on things. Wow
They may have known each other but that doesn’t mean they had respect for one another... there may be history between them.

You obviously dont get that kind of money. $10billion at 3% annually is $300 million or $822k a day. At the end of the year he can do it again without touching the principal. At this money level these people are playing Sim earth with history, not looking at a new Bentley.
Stop it. Its obvious none of us here get that kind of money...we wouldn't be here discussing this. However I understand how money works, its part of what I do. True they might not be looking at a new Bentley or light weight wheels for their hayabusa but that does not make them better person or wiser person if they didn't or did. It also does not make him a good person. You met his "representative" and assumed that is who he was. Sim Earth? Well controlling the pieces on the board doesn't mean you won't F the game up and definitely doesnt mean you're the best player in the room.

Feel sorry for both??? He** no, no sir Mike. I feel no pity for that officer. That man pleaded for his life, called for his mother. The people their pleaded with that officer. It saddened me and angered me to watch all at once. He was shifting his weight and enjoying the moment. No excuses or justification for his actions. Hes a dog, a clown, a coward. Look at this picture of that officer. Doesn't look like a man I feel sorry for.

Back