U hate them too ,right? Busa pegs.... ugly

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I was out spittin' an' polishin' today . When I happen to pick up one of my pillion pegs , an' thought to myself , FUG IS THIS THING UGLY . So , in true "Revliss Lo/No Dollar mod" type style , I set about to purge myself of the UGLINESS . So I stopped hanging around with MonsterSpeedFreak ....no...just kiddin . hahahaha
I still hang around with him hahahaha.

OK , so I thought I could touch up these little ugly muther fuggers in a heartbeat . So, out came the trusty die grinder and....WALA....
I'll stick 'em thru a few rounds on the polisher tomorrow . I think they look cool thou . 200% improvement . Little cost . They look like sharks teeth or sumthin.

hav a good 1.....RSD. hey, can sum1 slam up a close up of a stock one . cool .

those are the rear pegs?
if so can i change them with the front pegs
i dont use the rears any way so i might as well take those bulky things of the front and put those on instead.
can i do that

You all dont EVEN want to see my rear pegs, I took off the small ones and put on a set of GSXR pegs on my rear. Large and in charge.

I have a wife and 3 boys and allways worried about their feet slipping off.

Not to mention when I ride long haul I like to place my shins on the back pegsm and the small pegs are almost impossible to keep my shins on, the larger pegs are just purrrrrrfect

Next yer gonna chrome em right???
I'm gonna try and get over there early in the week and drop of some of my stuff.......rather have him wreck my parts than yours.

Those pegs are looking good.
muscle.gif

Hmmm, Very Interesting....  Here I was thinking you were going to tell me to kick some TL1000 rider off his bike and steal his pegs...

Very Cool.  There is a lot of ugliness here and there on the Busa...Which is why I recommend we all wear our helmets folks!!!  HE HE....

I'm digging those pegs...  

I just bought a Competition Werkes Fender eliminator for the Busa from Dezzy7...  IT's a polished affair, I am not certain how it's going to look, but I was thinking a polished Undertail, then some polished Ally, or Stainless cans, should look good on the Black Busa... Any thoughts?
rock.gif

Man, after a second look those pegs really do look pretty cool... didn't realize how much material you had removed until I took another look.... nice... Now How about them front fuggers?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Second thought..."|1077542886 -->

I like them too RSD...easy enough mod, low cost...finally!  Something we can all afford to do the Busa...
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "I'm stoopid..."|1077557395 -->

Back