TYSON IS BACK

He's a has been, had the entire world at his fingertips and lost it...the guy's desperate at this point...

Damn shame because I really enjoyed his 90 second fights...miss all the hype around him being "the one to beat" all those years ago...

The thing is,once Buster Douglas ko'd him,no-one was afraid to fight iron mike anymore.
It almost showed that he 'can' be hurt to,and a big change took place.

old skool tyson is gone. Who the hell is that guy?
rock.gif
all_coholic.gif

He hasn't had his USDA fill of ear lobes lately . I'd get in the ring with his washed up azz for a couple Mill .
wow.gif

It's pretty sad really, Yeah he's outta his lane now, but what do you expect? Once his mentor and coach died that Son-of-a-beetch Don King took tyson for a ride. Fed him full of bullcrap and nonsense...

There's your Scumbag Criminal, Don King. Tyson is still a punk from the Ghetto, his head isn't on straight anymore, hell he doesn't know how to act, and those who have been around him for the last 10 years haven't helped any.

I don't generally feel bad for ANYONE with a lot of money. Hell you got your finances squared away, WORK IT OUT. But in Mike's case I do pity him, because I really think he is one of the most LOST people out there... Pretty sad.

Now what Tyson NEEDS TO DO?

Train up in some ground technique, and head over to the UFC...
smile.gif
See if he can hang with some true "FIGHTERS" not just boxers.

(Warputer @ Oct. 18 2006,09:flamethrowing:) He hasn't had his USDA fill of ear lobes lately . I'd get in the ring with his washed up azz for a couple Mill .  
wow.gif
Just rub a little Jalapeno juice on your ears, and when he gets a taste of that...
You can beat the crap outta him while he's trying to get rid of the burning sensation in his mouth...

poke.gif

David

I wonder what the payday really is , for someone like Tyson now . Can't be anywhere near what he used to make .

(Revlis @ Oct. 18 2006,09:38) It's pretty sad really,  Yeah he's outta his lane now, but what do you expect?  Once his mentor and coach died that Son-of-a-beetch Don King took tyson for a ride.  Fed him full of bullcrap and nonsense...

There's your Scumbag Criminal, Don King.  Tyson is still a punk from the Ghetto, his head isn't on straight anymore, hell he doesn't know how to act, and those who have been around him for the last 10 years haven't helped any.

I don't generally feel bad for ANYONE with a lot of money.  Hell you got your finances squared away, WORK IT OUT.  But in Mike's case I do pity him, because I really think he is one of the most LOST people out there...  Pretty sad.
+1

The fights were good years ago. He was great also in his day. A litttle bit wacky but that is what made him half as entertaining. I can't believe he is getting another shot in the lime light and at making money? I don't think anybody will pay for payperview fo see him anymore. I wouldn't. I wouldn't watch it on regular TV to be honest. I love MMA and boxing doesn't have it anymore. Also he was talking about fighting some girl also I heard??

Back