Tyre / OK for those who can not spell TIRE

For a solid all-around tire, or tyre, I always default to the Bridgestone BT-016. The front is dual compound, and the rear is multi, so it's great on corners, and solid enough down the middle that you won't wear a flat spot in the first 500mi of riding. Plus they're inexpensive. FAR, far better than the crap BT-014.

I do a range of "general" riding - - long day trips, some aggressive curves, stuff like that. There's far superior tires, but in my climate and riding style, they're great. :hide:

Full disclosure: I currently have a Diablo on my rear because it came with my kit, but I ran the above for years and loved it.

dunlop qualifier 2 or 3 is confidence inspiring while cornering and a quick heat cycle. excellent for both track and street use. also, might as well check your cush drive rubbers if they are stock. the rear sprocket in the hub will fall off with ease if they are worn.:thumbsup:

Ive had the diablo corsa's on... a bit TOO twitchy for my liking but boy you can chuck the bike around on them... have settled on S20's and think they are great

Back