Typoglycemia?

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Typoglycemia

Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it....

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Th!e rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)-

Anzamig huh? Yaeh, and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

while reading this I stumbled more on the words that are correct then the messed up ones.
blush.gif
laugh.gif

Hell I read better this way... Throws off the Dyslexia... Schweet.

Typoglycemia

Don't delete this because it looks weird.  Believe it or not you can read it....

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Th!e rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)-

Anzamig huh? Yaeh, and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt
[/QUOTE]

As lnog as you dnot mses wtih the fsrit and lsat ltters of the wrods, no siht .
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118608182 -->

I actually wrote a term paper for my abnormal psych class like that when I was in College... Got an A but my computer almost crapped out on me when I hit spellcheck inadvertantly.:p

As long as some of the letters in each word are in the correct places, your brain will recognize it. I believe it's called "word Recognition"
wink.gif
Most people can do it once they have read those words a few time. Your brain will try to put the correct letters back in the words to make them readable.

Dyslexia is a bigger problem when your learning to read, but can be compensated for once you've learned to compensate for it. I have the 'been there, doing that' t-shirt, and I don't let it get in the way!

beerchug.gif

Back