Twotones picture thread, Eureak 09

The lunch that almost was..... we rode here for lunch and they had just closed. Who closes at 3pm? View was great though. :whistle:

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

It was great to finally put a face to some names! It was a pleasure to meet you and Julie and look forward to hookin' up again. You guys took some excellent pictures! Great job! These are some of the greatest people I know!!.....(you can tell I don't get out much... :laugh:).

Thanks again, James, for all your encouraging posts...you guys are good people! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

It was great to finally put a face to some names! It was a pleasure to meet you and Julie and look forward to hookin' up again. You guys took some excellent pictures! Great job! These are some of the greatest people I know!!.....(you can tell I don't get out much... :laugh:).

Thanks again, James, for all your encouraging posts...you guys are good people! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

It was a pleasure good Sir! :bowdown:

Love the pics! Glad y'all had a great time and made it home safely :thumbsup: Hopefully one day we will make it up that way.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have made it...

You got some great shots James... Can not help but notice Juli ducked out of the shots?

Also....I was feeling pretty bad about not going, it got worse when I saw the "Volcano Cheeseburger" those things are awesome.....

dang it man.....I had forgot all about that thing from last year..

Thanks for sharing the pics. I wish I could have been there. Sorry to hear about Boaz's getoff, but glad he's OK.

:beerchug:

:beerchug: Great pictures James. It is always great to see you and Juli. I will never forget the Angus Inn...that place rocks:cheerleader:

Great pictures!! Nice seeing you guys again. I hope Bruce gets a new home soon so that Julie can get back on her own 2 wheels again. Glad you made it home safely!!

You got some great shots James... Can not help but notice Juli ducked out of the shots?

Also....I was feeling pretty bad about not going, it got worse when I saw the "Volcano Cheeseburger" those things are awesome.....

dang it man.....I had forgot all about that thing from last year..

Man, How could you forget the Vacano Cheeseburger? They were amazing!

But remember your diet..... you violated it looking at the picture.

Where is the Cliff house inn? I remember seeing it once a few years ago, but have not been inside it. Is is near Jasper maybe?

Where is the Cliff house inn? I remember seeing it once a few years ago, but have not been inside it. Is is near Jasper maybe?

Hi, Professor. I missed seeing you this year.

Yes, the Cliff House Inn is just 5 miles from Jasper and the food is amazing. We made the trip back the next day to eat there.

it was good to see the two of you again (a month apart is just too long) my brother from another mother...see you again soon (great pics btw!) :beerchug:

Back