TwoTone's Eureka pic and video thread. Knee drag video uploaded

Now for some 2-up knee dragging magic. Absolutely figured it out, its about being smooth and throttle control, plus body position. Not speed. Both sides boys and girls, we had a blast! :cheerleader:

Looking good Brother, And yes I could hear the puck draggin as I was watching from the sidelines. :bowdown::thumbsup::bowdown:

Pretty tired tonight, I want to sort through some more pictures and edit the rest of the video. Dan, Omslaw, myself, Sonny, John, and a few other got their knees down for the first time this weekend. I want to post those pictures too and the video I got. You can hear the pucks scraping the asphalt. Pretty Cool, good night folks. More to come tomorrow.

Last edited:
Omar was telling me all about the knee dragging. I know you guys are just beaming!! Awesome and congrats to all of our amazing riders and for keeping things safe. I wish I could have been there to see it all for myself :bowdown:

Omar was telling me all about the knee dragging. I know you guys are just beaming!! Awesome and congrats to all of our amazing riders and for keeping things safe. I wish I could have been there to see it all for myself :bowdown:

It was amazing, and yes, we were dancing in our helmets! :cheerleader:

Good to see you two again! I'd like to try to take a weekend and head down that way...

Looks like Randy and I need to do this next time.

Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your pictures!

Awesome brother.....One of these days ill drag it too

what is being sprayed on the windscreen in the 3rd picture?
Great pics!

I'm not sure but I think that the spray was some sort of Anti Gravity chemical. It seems to work for Shane so when he wasn't looking I put some on my bike too.... It must take awhile to activate or something because it didn't seem to make a difference on my ride.....

cap

Shane's secret weapon is Honda Spray? :laugh: There's the REAL reason it's no longer available to most of us - may cause extreme cornering :rofl:

glad you all had a good time.. pics look great and thanks so much for sharing. Simply awesome!!!!

Great pics James, It was so Awesome to get to see you get your knee down.

Great pics James, It was so Awesome to get to see you get your knee down.

It was awesome to do it. And then to be able to get it down with Juli 2-up, even better! Thanks for all your help bro, I really appreciate it! :bowdown:

Anyway, Saturday came around and I know you all love Dam pictures.

Spring Eureka 2010 487.jpg

Spring Eureka 2010 488.jpg

Back