Twobrothersbusa

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Excuse me, sir. The car in you signature seems to have changed. :whistle:

We have :rulez: here. Please abide by them and post some pics.:laugh:

Yep, still working out the deal...A three month test drive on a Z06 hurts! Looking forward to the Shelby though.

From the dealer. Sold my Mustang to my son Alex, bought the vette thinking that would be the ticket. Here I am three months later; I am a Ford guy at heart I guess.

DSCN5909.jpg

DSCN5905.jpg

DSCN5911.jpg

DSCN5913.jpg

Very nice!!! Mustang fan here too...oh, and omslaw would approve. That's his favorite color :bowdown:

:drool: LOVE IT!!!

If you get tired of that one...you can sell it to me :poke:

Cmon look at it they could have squeezed a few more cubic inches under that hood lol nice looking ride though im a camaro fan if you couldnt tell but I still appreciate a nice pony when I see one...brother owns a 66 coupe what a blast to drive

Last edited:
Why didn't you like the Z06?

Just take me for a ride sometime in that Shelby...I"m up for adoption, by the way :)

I did drive a GT and didn't want to start modding a new car to bump up the HP to match the Shelby. The 2011 Mustang chassis is a much different car than my 2005 I had.

I'm a mustang guy also.. Had a few back in the day.. Have you drove the new GT?

I've heard and read great things about the new GT.. In fact in my new issue of Motor Trend they did a comparison with the Mustang GT vs. M3.. Who would've thought that a mustang could compete with a BMW... Ford has come along way and to go up against a M3 is very impressive.. :thumbsup:

The Z06 is a race car for the streets. It is truely a track car. The thing sits so low I have to plan a route to go somewhere or even not take the Z because it just physically could not go. Something about the GM stuff too. I had driven my other Mustang for 5 years and switching teams didn't agree with me.

Why didn't you like the Z06?

Just take me for a ride sometime in that Shelby...I"m up for adoption, by the way :)

That's a nice ride, Charlie! I'll have to come by and drive, err... I mean check it out. :laugh:

There it is, thanks:laugh:

She's a beauty. I just got rid of my Camaro for a Subaru of all things. Im feeling a bit like you, great car, but it doesnt feel quite right.

A Subaru for a Camaro...you my friend are in a totally different world. GM worshipers just rolled over.:laugh:

You bringing the fatty to the fall bash?

There it is, thanks:laugh:

She's a beauty. I just got rid of my Camaro for a Subaru of all things. Im feeling a bit like you, great car, but it doesnt feel quite right.

Back