Two Wheel Tuesday last night...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I don't catch TWT every week...kids...
smile.gif

But, I did get to watch some of it and luckily, there was Busa talk...talk of how the Busas still top dog, talk of customizing sport bikes, that girls are spending nearly as much as guys on their rides...
biggrin.gif

HOWEVER...I just have to say that the Busa pictured below (See it? It's colorful...red and yellowish thing? Under that girl?)

Yeah, THAT one...please, please, PLEASE don't do that hump mod...just say no to "bling bling" that's more "blung blung"...who in the hell needs a DVD player on a motorcycle?! Where in the hell are you going to NEED that? I can understand a bunch of kids wanting to play PS2 in the back of some pimped car, but are you really going to pull over in the parking lot, amongst other sport bikers, and pop a movie in? Or pull out your trusty PS2 controller to play some football?

Oh, and for those of you that didn't get to see the show, that baby pictured there (again, the bike) will set you back $50,000...

blung_blung.jpg

the best thing you could do with that hump is to put it over that gal's face.....god dang that's an ugly mug ....and what's with the guy in the black shirt in the background flashing the belly???

laugh.gif
See, it's abundantly clear that men and women just don't notice the same things...

I didn't even notice the guy in the back...it's ABOUT THE BIKE!!!
tounge.gif
blush.gif

if i spent 50k on a bike i wouldnt let her sit on it!!!! well maybe if she had a hot friend that was talkin to me and she sneeked over to sit on it hahaha!!!
tounge.gif

HELLO?! Is this thing on? I'm not talking about the people or the girl on the bike...

LOOK AT THAT DAMN HUMP! WHO, IN THEIR RIGHT MIND AND HAVING NEVER DONE CRACK COCAINE, WOULD DO THAT TO A BUSA?!
laugh.gif

I think we all realized how stupid that mod was and were trying to come up with a good alternative!

It's the new stunters crazy.....rolling at a buck five playing ps2.....

side note.....dayum someone needs to put the monkey were she belongs........

The seat is made of ostrich skin...ummm, yuck...I wasn't much on it...

Sorry, couldn't find a pic of JUST the bike...

yuk, yuck and yuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! thats all I got to say about that ...
rock.gif

Watched it last night and I personally prefered the grey/silver in the back. Just my own opinion, but given the choice of the 3 bikes there, I'd take the chromed grey/silver any day.

First off I believe the whole point of putting the dvd in the hump is to draw a crowd to your stuff at bike events=If people are drawn to your booth then they might get interested in your services or products=$$$$$$. i wouldnt of done half they stuff I did to my bikes if it wasnt for the crowd draw. Now that the 250 tire is on we are getting another paintjob done for next season. Most likely turbo is next. WHY? Personal gratification and crowd appeal to promote my shop.But what ever if anything someone does to personalize they stuff RIGHT ON.

2004_0909Image0027.JPG

naw they should have taken to humps and put them in her pants so it could look like she had some a$$. Nutning like a nice thick piece of
drooling3.gif
..... oh sorry i mean yeah the chicks not hot

I caught the last 30 minutes and was lucky(?) enough to catch that part of the show. The bikes are done by a company called alu-a-chrome. The thing that is scary to me is the girl in the photo is an exotic dancer. At least that photo was taken at a gentleman's club in winston-salem. according to alum-a-chrome website.

Back