two questions need help with

bigbusamike

Registered
first, does the first generation busa have secondaries. I have an 07, wondering if they aree there and can be removed

second, bike is stock with exception of TRE, would it do any use to do the pair valve mod to stock bike, or for that matter any type of air box mod?

thanks for any help with these questions

pair vlv mod not needed unless your back fire'n. back fire'n can also be fixed with the marble mod.
you can do a small airbox mod. I did it with a stock setup and found some extra power. butt dyno approved. also an aftermarket air filter will help out pipercross/BMC/K&N

first, does the first generation busa have secondaries. I have an 07, wondering if they aree there and can be removed

second, bike is stock with exception of TRE, would it do any use to do the pair valve mod to stock bike, or for that matter any type of air box mod?

thanks for any help with these questions

are you asking about secondaries far as a second set of injectors if so no only has 1 set and why if it did would you want to remove something.

if you dont have an aftermarket exhaust there is no reason to do the pair valve or an airbox mod.

no speaking of secondaries as far as in the throttle body, two sets of butterflies eveidently the new generation has 2 sets, bottom open all the time, the top set only opens after 5 thousand, buddy of mine took the top set off, wondering if that is a mod that can be done on the 1 generation busa

no speaking of secondaries as far as in the throttle body, two sets of butterflies eveidently the new generation has 2 sets, bottom open all the time, the top set only opens after 5 thousand, buddy of mine took the top set off, wondering if that is a mod that can be done on the 1 generation busa

No it does not have secondaries.

Back