Two Questions for you...

Juggler

Techie Answer Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking at purchasing a half-cover for the bike (NOT a full cover).

1. What do you use, and do you like it?

I'm also interested in getting a tank bag with at least a 3-point mounting system. 3-point plus magnet is OK, but NOT magnet only.

2. What do you use, and do you like it? (I did read the review where the guy really liked Bike Master, so I'm leaning that way unless I hear something from you guys/gals).

As always, thanks.

Why not a full cover. Lot easier to put on, unless you are always inside then just juse micro ploshing material or charmy material.

Tank bag someone else will have to answer. I would not touch them. I use the Humb for a trunk which has cleaners chin lube,extar water, maps screw driver and 2 pairs of glasses. I use a belt pack or back pack for anything else.

Jug , some friendly advice . My bike has scratches on it from the original owner usin' a crappy cover on it . The best cover in the world is gonna do unpleasant things to yer ride once it gets dust n dirt on it . If this is a cover your going to be using around yer house , I'd get a cover from CycleShell.
www.cycleshell.com this type of cover doesn't actually touch the bike .
Just some food for thought . RSD.

RSD,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it. The reason I want the half-cover is to keep the rain off the bike when it's parked at work. During the summers here it showers frequently out of the blue.

I don't like getting on a wet seat.
tounge.gif

RSD,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll look into it.  The reason I want the half-cover is to keep the rain off the bike when it's parked at work.  During the summers here it showers frequently out of the blue.

I don't like getting on a wet seat.
tounge.gif
I figured it was something like that Jug....maybe you could keep the big cover in yer work place an' bring it out as nessasary , hope so . Have a good evening , RSD.

You know the Geza covers? I bought one - medium size - for my Ducati. After I got the Busa the cover goes on it. The fit is perfect. The material will not scratch either. It is a thin stretch material. It will pack into the hump with plenty of room left over. Some people use them on trailered bikes to keep bugs off while hauling and they don't flap in the wind and chafe the paint like a thick cover would. It is like the thing was tailored for my ride. Check it out.

Back