Two Gen 3 riders meet up...

I'd LOVE to meet up with a big group of hardcore Busa pilots . . but sadly there's very few Busa guys in the area I live. In the 8 years I've been riding my Gen 1, I've never been on a ride with another Busa.... sad.
Same here, I saw one other Hayabusa a few years ago but he has since sold it...a one owner copper/silver '99

There a post around here from a member that no longer posts @GAmedic where he broke down the color spectrum and proved they science that red is technically the fastest color but I seeyour point in your comparison :lol:

Yes sir. Red travels faster than any other color because of wavelength velocity. Purple is the slowest.

Yes sir. Red travels faster than any other color because of wavelength velocity. Purple is the slowest.
HOLY $#!% That's a name I haven't seen in a time:shocked::poke:. Unless I've missed it haven't seen you here in awhile. Good to see you sir and hoping your still riding you busa:beerchug:

Now here's a meet up!
It's like dying and going to Heaven lol.
only 30 miles from me
i would have taken my bike but i was away in Scotland

it cost $12 to attend and you got the chance to ride your own Busa and a Demo Gen3

slow speeds on the day ,head and side winds- best N/A was a Gen2 at 192mph
fastest Gen3 i think was 170+
i will dig out the timing sheets

only 30 miles from me
i would have taken my bike but i was away in Scotland

it cost $12 to attend and you got the chance to ride your own Busa and a Demo Gen3

slow speeds on the day ,head and side winds- best N/A was a Gen2 at 192mph
fastest Gen3 i think was 173mph (no discrimination on sheet but my mate told me) , the faster ones were Modified Gen2s with map and exhaust,those bikes in the 200s were Turbo busas
bear in mind many those who attended were novice top speed riders with no balls or just watched

i recall a 10mph head wind and funny also the 26th April is my birthday
i will dig out the timing sheets
1658432013828.png

Back