Two for one deal on hump removal tools!

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
New for the 2008-2009 Hayabusa! Only $29.99, and if you act now, I'll throw in a 2nd one for free!

displayimage.php

I have seen numerous suggestions on this forum as to how one can remove the hump after carelessly leaving the release cable detached. Well, I did it this weekend. :poke: I tried several suggestions and no dice. This is when I went scavenging in the tool shed and happened upon these priceless puppies.

Insert one towards the rear and one through the helmet lock crease from the right side (riding position.) Remove the seat, take a slim flashlight and stick it in for light and you should be able to push that release lever with ease.

I'm thinking about going into production with these. Org members get 10% off, ok? :laugh:

Ok, this should be pinned. Cause it'll come up again and should be there for quick reference.

Brilliant idea!

I say group buy and I am down for 5 because I have friends who also lock keys in their car and I am sure this would work holding windows open as well.!

New for the 2008-2009 Hayabusa! Only $29.99, and if you act now, I'll throw in a 2nd one for free!

displayimage.php

I have seen numerous suggestions on this forum as to how one can remove the hump after carelessly leaving the release cable detached. Well, I did it this weekend. :poke: I tried several suggestions and no dice. This is when I went scavenging in the tool shed and happened upon these priceless puppies.

Insert one towards the rear and one through the helmet lock crease from the right side (riding position.) Remove the seat, take a slim flashlight and stick it in for light and you should be able to push that release lever with ease.

I'm thinking about going into production with these. Org members get 10% off, ok? :laugh:

So you opened your hump with 2 paint sticks when the cable was not attached.

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Invaluable info! Just so happens I have 4 of those sticks in the shed with my extra house paint. THANKS bro!! :thumbsup:

better get ahold of Billy Mays, the guy can sell anything

I can hear him yelling it now in one great big sentence the way he does-
"Billy mays here for the Hayabusa hump removerRemove that rear hump in a flashAlso doubles as a paint stirrerAct now and receive a second one free"!

Back