Two Busas Down

xzvs

Registered
We had a minor crash on Highland valley with an 06 LE going down -- non board member and I didn't catch his name -- minor damage -- guy split off presumably to head home.
V8N3T went down pretty hard on the 78 @ pumphouse corner. He highsided and left in an ambulance to have his shoulder looked at. He was up and alert and seemed ok with the exception of the shoulder and some rash on his right knee.

Glad everyone is okay! What kind of stuff do they need?

glad to hear he's going to be ok. bike looked pretty beat up.
that corner has gathered more than a few bikes

I didn't see the LE but heard one of the mufflers was pretty beat up
V8 will need a nose, right side fairings, tail, front rim, r footpeg and muffler for starters

Hey Drewco, is that you with the teeth on the front of the fairing!  Lamb's seen you a few times on Palomar.
The '06 Le's guy was named derick!  
Apparently that corner is famous!  The firefighters told us the name of it!
heal up quick v8!  good to meet you!

I hate to see threads like this.

I hope every one heals well.

Did anybody get a shot of the corner? What was the name?

Devil dog got some pics -- Pumphouse (I think ) was the name of the corner
Firefighters said it bites bikers all the time

(Lamb busa @ Sep. 10 2006,13:06) Hey Drewco, is that you with the teeth on the front of the fairing! Lamb's seen you a few times on Palomar.
The '06 Le's guy was named derick!
Apparently that corner is famous! The firefighters told us the name of it!
heal up quick v8! good to meet you!
ya that was me...saw a bunch of busa's and figured it was you guys. came back up to see how bad it was, glad to hear he's going to be alright " considering" bike faired better than i would've thought for what must of been a ..highside..?

Well I got tons of pics but most of the people I met today, I don't know if they want their pics on the web.  Here are some generic ones:

BTW:  Glad to ave met everyone and I hope V8 gets well quick.....

6_pack.JPG

If you consider climbing the canyon wall while still on the bike highsiding!

Back