two Brothers juice box

driftboat

Registered
Just put on my juice box and got rid if my 3000rpm throttle stumble , the acceleration is smoother, and quiter on idle to . everyone turns to the power commander but im happy with the Juice box , im just a weekend warrior anyway.

DSCN0619.jpg

DSCN0618.jpg

i was just looking at these at cycle gear. I read about them and it seemed to be a 2brother's version of a powercommander, premaped for 2bro's pipes. glad you like it :beerchug:

was it cheaper than a powercommander? do you have similiar options?

i was just looking at these at cycle gear. I read about them and it seemed to be a 2brother's version of a powercommander, premaped for 2bro's pipes. glad you like it :beerchug:

was it cheaper than a powercommander? do you have similiar options?

Yeah I'd like to know the same Like the set up too nice lookin pipes man.:thumbsup:

I bought the juice box on Ebay for $254 which is a great price. and as I been reading the power commander you can download new maps and adjust the gas down , where in the juice box you can only bump it up.

I have had the 2B on mine for over a year now and i have not had any trouble with a stumble or anything. Mine is getting a lot louder then at first because i have not re packed them yet. It sounds so good i hate to change anything ya know.

My Hayabusa 142.jpg

I'm running a Cobra FI2000R on my busa...very similiar in how it works to the juice box....its been great :thumbsup: I have a pc3 on my 14 with a good map, and the Cobra is just as smooth and has worked just as well in every way as the pc3. I think either style of fuel controller set up right is fine :beerchug: You can't remove fuel with the juice box/ cobra style of pc.....but for my application I didn't need to :laugh:

I have had the 2B on mine for over a year now and i have not had any trouble with a stumble or anything. Mine is getting a lot louder then at first because i have not re packed them yet. It sounds so good i hate to change anything ya know.

Funny you said that because I been noticeing that my bike is getting louder , I guess it breaking in , and you right about the sound she speaks loud and deep :laugh:

That exhaust looks really good with the gold wheels.

To whom it may concern: I have a 09 Suzuki Hayabusa, i will like to know what else can i do to my bike to make it run faster without going into the motor....I had change the pip to Brock's Street Megaphone, i have a V Power Command, I change the Air Fliter to a race air fliter, i put short stacks on it, do anyone else have any other suggestion?

To whom it may concern: I have a 09 Suzuki Hayabusa, i will like to know what else can i do to my bike to make it run faster without going into the motor....I had change the pip to Brock's Street Megaphone, i have a V Power Command, I change the Air Fliter to a race air fliter, i put short stacks on it, do anyone else have any other suggestion?

What does run faster mean??? With the stuff you have already done I can't imagine you could need more power unless you are doing some serious drag racing. I don't think there are many thing left to do that will pay back much HP.

Great looking exhaust!! And i was looking into the juice box for m bike but i still have not decided which way i want to go. But looks good man:thumbsup:

You could:
Turbo
Supercharge
Nitrous
Quick Shifter
Air Shifter

That's about it without getting into the engine internals. Otherwise, for straight line performance you can do some chassis mods like:
Gearing
Extended Swingarm
Straps
Dog Bones
Clutch
Clutch Mod

Let us know what you want to do and we can help you narrow down what you need.

Well i think he has pointed you in all the right directions. :rofl: Now slowly begin to rule them out and we can further discuss this. :laugh:

Back