Twistit in trouble again

TWISTIT

Registered
Please help ! Yesterday I rode my bike to the firestation and cleaned it up. This morning when I got off work it started fine and rode off fine. But when I got to the expressway it started surging real bad. I though it might have been bad gas so I increased my throttle a little but no change. Now when I engage my clutch the bike will shut off. As long as I had the throttle open the bike would run but run badly. If anyone has experience this problem PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

TWISTIT

Without knowing all the specifics about your bike (what aftermarket parts you have) I'd have to say we got a fuel management problem..............ECU

This would be a best guess! I would take it to your nearest dealer for a looksy....... I only say this because electrical parts aren't cheap and you don't want to own a bunch of spare parts........

Find someone you trust in your area. Let us know where you are in general terms, I am sure we can find someone that can help. Don't do a dealer unless you are real sure of their work.

you've got a couple dozen gr8 internet technicians right here.

need the bikes yr/clicks/mods/etc etc

It almost sounds like too much fuel....

Is the exhaust black ?

Ok I admitt I forgot that all the tech's out there aren't like the ones we have here.................. Very Good! With only a few shops to chose from I guess were pretty fortunate in Ks......

Did you wash it with one of those high powered hoses?
rock.gif
You may have gotten waterunder the tank and onto the plugs. Check to make sure all the electrical connections are still tight, as well as dry. I heard this mentioned it hear or on another board in regards to problems occuring after a bike has been washed.

Hey thanks for your advise on my problem. Apparently I got something wet when I clean the BUSA. Those hoses at the firestation have a lot of pressure. Whatever happened dried out and now the BUSA runs fine. Thanks again.

Twistit

Hey thanks for your advise on my problem.  Apparently I got something wet when I clean the BUSA.  Those hoses at the firestation have a lot of pressure.  Whatever happened dried out and now the BUSA runs fine.  Thanks again.

Twistit
right on Twisit....it sure feels good when she comes back to life.

Hey thanks for your advise on my problem.  Apparently I got something wet when I clean the BUSA.  Those hoses at the firestation have a lot of pressure.  Whatever happened dried out and now the BUSA runs fine.  Thanks again.

Twistit
What did you use a 1 1/2" line with the pump running full bore?
laugh.gif
Glad it's back up and running.

Back