Twist the Throttle Suzuki episode no mention of the HAYABUSA?! WTH?

warezdog

Registered
Not sure if anyone has seen Twist the Throttle on HD discovery but I have been waiting fot the Suzuki episode since missing it in May and to my HORROR they failed to mention the Hayabusa and the show lacked any coverage of it except for one shot.

Not sure what the bone head that produced it was thinking but to NOT give the busa any coverage was something only an idiot or moron could manage.

Even if you overlook the fact that its been the fastest production bike every made for over a decade it still sits king of the GSXR and they did nearly 40 minutes on the gixxer.

What an a$$ clown that producer must be, either that or a disgruntled ZX14 rider.....

Producers are usually clowns. More so if they are succesful. By the way, I don't think busa is a gixxer.
Posted via Mobile Device

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THE ANSWER IS CIRCLED IN YELLOW!!:whistle:

GIXXER.jpg

Yeah, I was really disappointed to only catch a fleeting glimpse of our beloved Busa on that show. Hard to understand????????????

ZOnce the 14 came out, the Busa blows hardly could control themselves how someone would ruin their parade like that.

Well, the party is over is old history of the beloved Bluewhosay away?

I keep hearing that crap since 2006 whine the 14 first came out. Blow year ass is away without trying, is quit yer crying!

Bike is so damn good, I do not use the rear brake is 100% fronts did yer 1340 sea sea sin your. :moon::whistle:

Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire

ZOnce the 14 came out, the Busa blows hardly could control themselves how someone would ruin their parade like that.

I keep hearing that crap since 2006 whine the 14 first came out. Blow year ass is away without trying, is quit yer crying!

Bike is so damn good, I do not use the rear brake is 100% fronts did yer 1340 sea sea sin your. :moon::whistle:

Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire

What?!?!?!

Yeah, the Suzuki episode really sucked. The other brand episodes have actually been decent though.

Really was hard to believe that the Hayabusa wasn't covered.

I saw the one last weekend (27/28) and there was about 10 minutes of Busa talk. It wasn't posted in the schedule but there was a lot of discussion about it - fastest production bike, took down my beloved Blackbird, etc. They even had a few minutes of NOS-ing the animal.

Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire

???

"Suzuki 2" was so close to "Suzuki 1", I kept wondering during last night's show if was simply the exact same show, just renamed.

FWIW, the VMax guys weren't pleased the new Max never got mentioned in the Yamaha show, either.

Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire

Deee Dee Deee

I was actually awake early this morning and saw it again because I thought I had missed something the first time. Very disappointing! Why would you highlight a guy putting on a helmet to climb in a van and drive around the test track?

Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire

I love you man... this pig-latin makes my day, each and every time I read it!

:rofl:

Back