twist of the wrist

jch364

Registered
Fellas and gals, just watched the first installment by Keith Code. Twist of the wrist on dvd. If you have not read the books or watched the dvd I would really recommend it. The dvd is about 2hrs long if you watch the so called unedited funny version. Unless you are a glutton for punishment and just want to sit and endure the pain I would advise watching the edited get to the point version. The unedited version is and I can't over state this, is not funny...lol. Any way I have the the second book in print. I am going to crack it open shortly. The dvd which is from the first book was really good. I learned allot. I guess when you don't know a lot you learn allot. It was set back in the early 80's I think but he covers allot dealing with breaking and taking corners. Got them both on ebay around $20 each. Someone here on the .org mentioned the books. Thats how I found out about it. Sorry I don't remember who it was but thanks anyway. Hope it helps someone else on here.
ThumbsUp.gif

Got the DVD myself and your right... don't waste time on the "funny" version.
I had to skip through a lot, especially in the beginning, as it was just too painful and too much commen sense IMO.

Hope it helps... and be careful when applying new techniques.

beerchug.gif

Never seen the DVD, but I have both books, on top of a few other riding technique books.

Back