Twisitie Turns

Which direction do you prefer to turn in the twisties

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
either is fine with me as my tires will attest to...i am left eye dominant, write right handed, chop wood left handed, bat either handed, and eat with both hands :beerchug: the only significance i find in all of that is i love to eat! :laugh:

I voted for 'doesn't matter' but if you look at my tire, you would think I favor my right. I guess it's because lately I've been doing alot of interstate riding and you exit on the right.

either is fine with me as my tires will attest to...i am left eye dominant, write right handed, chop wood left handed, bat either handed, and eat with both hands :beerchug: the only significance i find in all of that is i love to eat! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

for me it depends on how far around the turn i can see, other than that im fairly comfortable left or right :beerchug:

Good poll, had this debate many times. I'm a better lefty, more so in the dirt than the street but I can still tell. A right turn takes more focus for me than a left which I can get on the gas much harder on the exit to the point of a comfortble drift

I've never thought about but I feel like I do more left hand turns. If you can't explain it then blame it on the government. WTH!!! If you're riding then it's all good!!! Ride on brother!!!

Like the great "Ludicris" says and i quote: I'm amedexterous, I slap @$$ with both hands.:laugh: I like either though as long as I'm leanin:bowdown:

:lol:

I like either also, but like HillbillyTom, I ride them differently. I hang off more on lefts and pull the bike down further on right turns.

Left.

I really hate down hill turns, really prefer up hill twisties or just flat with a bank.......

Used to not matter to me, but since I broke my right wrist some years back, I seem to ride faster going through left turns...........

It was to the left, but after track time I am finding they both are enjoyable. Throttle control going into a right hand corner was an issue in not knowing where to have my hand/body/eyes positioned. Good question, interesting to see the responses!!!:thumbsup:

+1 I am so addicted to Track time it's scary :beerchug:

I like either.. We have a few places to ride out here, and I've really been trying to practice my cornering and switchbacks. All my friends ride smaller, nimbler bikes, and I don't want to be 1 dimensional.

Left was always my strong side. You know, rotated, right arm straight, left arm tucked. It takes some time to coordinate and make adjustments for throttle control when sustaining a nice right sweeper, or short turn. I think when I learned to float my butt on the saddle and rotate between the balls of my feet (yes I rewrote that), then my controls input became more independent to the conditions of either direction. Drive the machine through the turn, not your head, the body will follow. :oldcool:

Back