TWINKLE...TWINKLE...BIG BAD BUSA!!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Just a shot of a awesome bike...Taken by an awesome owner ...

Mvc_011f.jpg

Hey Man you better call a cop...Someone ran off with that dudes front brake!!!!

I bet the REAL modest Owner is going to to be a bit tart when he finds out!!!!   :D

Looks good Bro, Nice picture...  ;)

Stunnah, Did you notice a difference in the lightness of your steering when you removed the weight of that rotor and caliper? How much did it improve both suspension reaction and steering forces?

Nice Stunnah...love mine too..Busa's a Busa..just love um..so easy to make it the way ya want it.. :)

Nice Stunnah...love mine too..Busa's a Busa..just love um..so easy to make it the way ya want it.. :)

That is f__kin' gorgeous! I swore I'd never polish another set of rims after my SV's, but I'm now after a red & black 'Busa, and I'm afraid I'll have to do it again. Personally, I'm leaving both rotors on ;)

Very niiiice pimpin'........ But damn, how you gonna late brake in the twisties without a front brake?:super:

Lo :devil:

Yo P.I.M.P.,
1 thing???

I KNOW that PIMPIN AIN'T EASY, but DAYMN PLAYA!

2 things.................and yeah, BEN, IS, 1 of em.

;) Nice bike but I still like my annibusa better. Copper with the black frame. Its lowered 3 inches with a yosh full titanium. gets lots of looks even in a crowd of busas. Its not stretched yet but suzukis gonna have to fix the tranny before I do anything else to it:cool:

Oh yeah by the way, Its alot easier to clean the rims but braking sucks. Good luck if some ass in his new benz pulls out and you cant stop fast enough:)

Back