laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Twins would be useless on our motor... also, most BIG horsepower setups go with one larger turbo anyway... but No, not that I know of.

900 HP? I don't know if you can get that with one turbo and 90% nitromethane/hydrazine.

having multiple turbos is normaly used to reduce the spool toime for full boost. I doubt there are to many people that would want 35psi to come on at 3k.

having multiple turbos is normaly used to reduce the spool toime for full boost. I doubt there are to many people that would want 35psi to come on at 3k.
Yep, we also used multiple turbos to try and keep the air charge denser at any given PSI..

We used the same intake housings and impellers and squeezed down the exhaust housings and impellers... To make up for the tremendous amount of time it now took to spool up, we used a ultra heavy flywheel for the inertia..

We finally settled on a quad T4 setup with a T18 final (5 total turbos)

Hey Red you can get 900HP with one turbo and Nitromethane but I doubt the Busa motor would stay together long enough to ck it and you would probably kill the dude running the dyno with shrapnel
lol1.gif

Good luck trying to hook up 900HP on a dyno. I think you'd start to run into bearing issues. If the Busa was a roller crank I think it'd be easier.

900 HP? I don't know if you can get that with one turbo and 90% nitromethane/hydrazine.
It is mathematically possible I guess... (w/o hydrazine, besides it is unstable)

AA/FC and AA/TFD = 6000-8000 hp from 500CI motors (small hitch, budget $30,000 per 1/4 mile of run time at national event levels)

I have guys pushing 700whp on Wiseco shelfstock pistons, anything past 730whp and a Motec engine management they start to blow the ring land off the intake side of the piston. Which is crazy as the Intake side is cooler from the fresh fuel and the land is thicker then relative to the exhaust side. The other issue is spark strength, they start blowing the flame front out on these applications.. which I'm sure they will have a cure very soon. The only other issues reported was the head temps are so high they start knocking exh. valve seats out of the head. Go figure..

Twin turbo charging a streetbike is for show use only, same thing with a 2.0 liter Honda engine with V-Tec. With the advancement of engine mangament and hybrid turbos the small engines are only a pipedream for twins.

If you want to make close to 720+whp on a Hayabusa, talk to Sean Mills in the UK. They use a Garrett GT42R with twin Tials to control the boost. Here's a link to his site.

http://www.bigccracing.com/shop/product.asp?idproduct=295

Back