twin light uk

probusa

Registered
hi all just wanted to tell ya that i went to pyramid plastic wesite and bought the twin lights nose cone for 178 pound.i was going to buy angle eyes off a bloke on ebay but changed my mind.
looks sweet on there website will take 2/3 days delivery and comes with lights.
when i get it i want to get the cone air brushed but not to sure on what to have on it, ideas would be great.
been looking at taking the old mirrors off and buying some pig spotters chrome with led indicators in them.
the seats on the bike have got covers on them so i will have to change them aswell.
i did say to my wife that i was gonna carry on customising my bike so it looks like this will turn out quite costy but over time it should be ok.
the only thing that bothers me is the bike is always outside coz we dont have a garage and the waiting list is massive.
also me busa is a 2000x reg i bought it when it had 5 thousend miles on it,and now it's got 23000 just over.i've only ever had to upgrade the starter motor thats the only thing thats gone wrong with it(touch wood).
bowdown.gif

i have noticed that there is a smell of petrol comming out of the exhaust now i got a full yoshi system on it and pc3usb but it's only got standard map in it(should i put it on the rolling road)?
dont know wheather it is burning rich or sommin.
if you can help with acouple of questions i have asked that would be great
regards
probusa...

Back