Twiggs cycles bike night, MD

BigRod1300

Registered
YEa...last minute notice. Twiggs cycles here in Hagerstown Maryland is having their 1st bike night...TONIGHT from 6 - 8. Food and discount coupons given out. Looking for input on how and what is liked for the next one. They would like to do this everymonth, but need input from the rides to make it last and be a big success.

Hey Rod! We rode up there last weekend, we stopped at some beach type bar righ off the main strip for lunch...cant remember the name though...

Hey Rod! We rode up there last weekend, we stopped at some beach type bar righ off the main strip for lunch...cant remember the name though...

Club is Cancune Cantinia..resteraunt bar is BearFoot Bernies. THat the hot spot here in Hagerstown. On certain Sundays they have big bike event shows. I think I may roll in their to night myself. Wife out with freinds.

Does anyone know a contact number for the Wheely guy. He use to always be at Christwells with that stunt wheely bike tailer thing. Twiggs is trying to contact him for this July 8th even. Want to call it "wheelies and wings" and serve with for everyone.:beerchug:

:bump: tomorrow 6- 8. No wheely guy, was to short of notice for him. Trying to get him there on the next one.

Back