TV now = Emo Land?

You want proof of our Countries pending demise? Wife Swap, that Nanny show, Jerry Springer etc. on the air for more than 2 episodes. We have become a Nation of morons, makes me want to :puke:

I was just reading about "Suppernanny" in the latest edition of Parents magazine. They actually say that her methods DO NOT work and they do not advise them.

HHHMM!! They always seem to work on the show...LoL! I wonder how they are making those kids behave?

I like "The Academy" on the Reality channel...do I have to go to the corner? ???:whistle:

But you guys are right, most of that stuff isn't worth the drop in IQ I can get from watching it!:laugh:

Naw, nothing against anyone's personal viewing habits... I enjoy the worst B movies on the planet, sometimes... but I oppose EMO SETTING THE PACE.

mike 1180 mentioned the strong silent hero types... what happened to awesome role models? Even the strong roles today are whiney little girls. bring back the butt kickers, the single minded winners, the fixers, the MEN, and leave the EMO the to the young girls getting hit with their cycle for the first time in their lives, and not knowing how to cope with it yet. Get it off TV!

PEOPLE IMITATE TV! If you are told or shown "BE THIS WAY" every day, over and over and over and over and over for years - as in TV Programming - it WILL PROGRAM YOU! Just say no.

Back