Turkey Run

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Had a run through my fav canyon up here today all by myself, and everyone musta been at gramma's allready cuz there wernt much traffic at all. It was cold but i had all the right stuff on except my hands got cold, any suggestions for winter gloves? Anyway elevation was about 2200 ft. It will probly snow up there this weekend so i wanted to get while the gettin was good. What a blast of a ride! Didnt take the camera this time but here are a couple shots from earlier this year. Anyone else ride today? ? ?

hwy70_004.jpg

Sorry, this was the first chance we got to sleep in. Slept until 11:00 AM! Yippee!

Then we took a nap around 3!

What a great day!

I left my studded tires in my other garage!
biggrin.gif
 It'll be a bit before I'm out again.. like the spring!
sad.gif
  But I do appreciate the pics being posted... ya ba$tard$... j/k  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Haywood
Reason for Edit: "korrekt my speeling."|1069991109 -->

Nice pics...glad you got to ride.
biggrin.gif

For winter gloves, try Gerbing heated clothing. I have a pair of their electric gloves and they work great. They are worth the money. About $140 per pair. They also have alifetime warranty on the electrics.

Yeah Bro, I was out there. Took about a two hour ride in what qualifies as twisties around here. About 80 degrees out, sun was shinning, had to be done. Nearly took out a squirrel while leaned way over at about 55mph, otherwise just a good ride while everyone was sitting around watching a football game or chowing down on turkey.

Talked to the family in Colorado...they said it was about 31 degrees out...suddenly Florida didn't sound so bad. Though I miss the mountains.

Happy Turkey day everyone, a good day to think about all the good things we all have going for us.

Back