Turbo's

Ghetto kit  Best bang for buck
I saw it prob is you have to cut the fairing for the filter unlike above Mr Turbo? Or can you do same with the Ghetto too? want it to be unseen just heard when the throttle is cracked
smile.gif
hehehe know what I mean. Also another question I want to put a dual/duplex exhaust system to it, will it benifit me any way or do not need an exhaust system at all?

you already found the SH.org site and I have one with full exhaust and yes the filter is inside the fairing. but the spooling will give you away so forget about being sneeky

you already found the SH.org site and I have one with full exhaust and yes the filter is inside the fairing. but the spooling will give you away so forget about being sneeky
spooling will give you away so forget about being sneeky?
rock.gif
Explain...

Also I like the HMF Dual/Duplex BUT I want it in HIGH MOUNT and with Dual BiGBiRD Cans(ROUNDED CARBON FIBER), what do you think of this with a Ghetto???

And can you put a good K&N Filter on the GHETTO and still be hidden and yet get more than enough airflow to the TURBO?

and what do you think of above pipes with it, will it be an OVER kill or leave me open to add more HP to it later?

Spooling... IE Turbo's are hardley quiet. I would go with a supercharger... There's a kit out there somewhere. Should give you about 400HP and be totally undetectable... It replaces the factory Airbox so it's about invisible... Best part is that it's only about half as expensive and it's a do it yourself kit...

I think Johny Cheese sells and installs them as well...

Personally though I would wait till I had a Busa for a little while before messing with the thing. My .02...

Mr. Turbo is the very LEAST desired turbo on the market for fuel injected bikes!
It was the 1 several years ago, on the carburated bikes, but technoligy has passed it up and left it for dead!

You would have to talk to Dennis about exhaust configurations on the Ghetto kit. He designes and sells them.
He is also right down the road from HMF, and "IF" anything can be done with them, HE'S who you need to go thru!

Mr. Turbo is the very LEAST desired turbo on the market for fuel injected bikes!
It was the 1 several years ago, on the carburated bikes, but technoligy has passed it up and left it for dead!

You would have to talk to Dennis about exhaust configurations on the Ghetto kit. He designes and sells them.
He is also right down the road from HMF, and "IF" anything can be done with them, HE'S who you need to go thru!
What nick does Dennis go by, second I am seeking a Dual/Duplex HIGH MOUNT HMF Exhaust System with Round Carbon Fiber BigBird Cans. Wonder if he can do it to fit with a Ghetto as well as S2000 injectors and all. As well as Hyper Extreme Coated grey inside from headers to mid pipes and out side black, except mid pipes done in semi-gloss hyper coat, and inside cans in extreme hyper coat in grey. want to make sure their is alot of protection from heat. And thats about what I am seeking.

WHAT is DENNIS's WEB Site to buy the GHETTO OFF OF???

Same as above.
It's not a click and buy/shoping cart type of web site.
You can call him with your turbo desires and he will set it up that way.

<!--EDIT|SLEEPERBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097209089 -->

Back