Turbo vs Nos Vette

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Ran a search didn't see it ..

We have all seen the the suped up nos an turbo'd cars challenging the stock Busas to a race an waving their flag of victory.

Well what happens when they even it up just a bit and :poke: a slightly modded Busa with their bad ass street car:whistle:I am not saying he actually has 850 hp all the claims come from the vid it was still fun to watch :laugh:

sorry if it's a repost but i saw the vid an thought it worth the risk:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a Vette for 5 years and a Busa for 5 months. Guess which one is for sale. I absolutely love this bike.:thumbsup:

A 1441 NOS Busa whips'em at will too:laugh:

Jarion pics 018.jpg

I dont know what video's your watching. I have seen maybe a handfull of high hp cars beat a stock busa. Like i said in a different thread a while back. It takes 7-900 rwhp just to hang with a stock busa and that means that car better be dialed in 110% and the driver better not mess up Once or he is toast. i have raced some high hp cars and they couldnt hang when i was stock and they surely cant hang with me now:laugh: Busa's are just to mean

I dont know what video's your watching. I have seen maybe a handfull of high hp cars beat a stock busa. Like i said in a different thread a while back. It takes 7-900 rwhp just to hang with a stock busa and that means that car better be dialed in 110% and the driver better not mess up Once or he is toast. i have raced some high hp cars and they couldnt hang when i was stock and they surely cant hang with me now:laugh: Busa's are just to mean

there is alot of street driven cars in my area that arent afraid of a stock busa. it just depends on what your racing at 1/4 mile or long straight all depends

there is alot of street driven cars in my area that arent afraid of a stock busa. it just depends on what your racing at 1/4 mile or long straight all depends

I think we need to remember that when it comes to these head to head deals they very often come down to the pilots more than the vehicles.....just because you paid for a nitro vette or a turbo busa doesn't mean you know how to reach its potential and it also doesn't mean you are willing to risk a balls out run.

Back