Turbo videos....

POV view:
[video=youtube_share;PWnQFSnhp8c]http://youtu.be/PWnQFSnhp8c[/video]

These are from my first and second events with the new setup!

Still lots to learn and adjust but doing what I can when I get time!

As you can see from the video, very low boost and easy starts... :beerchug:

Thanks guys! Figured a few would like to see the project as it progresses...

Some don't browse the other parts of the forum so figured this was as good a place to add them. :beerchug:

Great vid Josh! I think some people should be taking notes! :laugh::thumbsup:

EDIT: Now that I think of it, thats the best vid I have seen in FOREVER! Whoever did that is very talented!

Wow & wow! amazing video, i'm blown away. I can't think of one thing I would change, you rock at editing. Were you gear limited at 227mph? What sprockets sizes did you go with?

Thanks everyone! We can all thank Jason and Rick for the great footage and editing @ GEARHEAD FLICKS - HOME

If you'd like something done, contact them and set it up. They will do whatever you want if you are at an event they are attending.. :thumbsup:

Wow & wow! amazing video, i'm blown away. I can't think of one thing I would change, you rock at editing. Were you gear limited at 227mph? What sprockets sizes did you go with?

Not gear limited at all. It's setup for the mile (19/39) so I didn't want to gear it down for the 1/2. Honestly, the 227mph run was the first time out with the setup since figuring out ECU boost control settings. I'm still learning it all and taking notes with each change. I've still got plenty to improve and a LOT of power left on the table, just need to crank the boost up. Slowly making changes and turning it up a little more at each event so I know what's what, and what it's doing... ;)

so what kinda power were u makn on that pass? how much boost? what turbo?

Not enough...lol. :laugh:

Around 7psi in 1st, 11psi in 2nd, 14-15psi in 3rd and 380whp (17-18psi) in 4th gear only...it's just the small Stage-1 Turbo for now...

Back