turbo plus nos?

LeDauz

Registered
ok i got a 07 thats lowered and sprayed with a 60 wet shot. and i was woundering if it would be a bad idea to put a stage one rcc turbo on it? would combining spray with turbo mess anything up?
would i have to improve other apsects of the bike to handle everything?

I don't think this is possible or desireable.

It's possible, but probably not desirable. If you're talking about a driver, you're going to be in misery trying to get/keep that monster tuned.

I know a fella that set a record at Maxton back in 2003. He rode it on the street up until about 2 years ago. Turbo and Nos. He didn't cut corners and still had to do little things like tighten the head bolts every time he rode hard.

Too much work for me...but can it be done, I'd have to say about anything can be done, LoL. How dedicated are you~?~

My friend had a Gixxer 600...
He swapped the motor for a 750, then turbo'd it and had a 20 shot on it...
It can be done.

I've been doing it from cars to bikes for many years. But only on the cars did I use the nitrous all the way till the shift. For example; My 81 VW rabbit with a T4 turbo, I used a 40hp shot. This pushed the car to 400hp. On bikes, I only use it to help spool time if/when running on the street for those occassional street jousts and only if the turbo is on the big side. Plus I am a big guy and I live at 5300' altitude. No power when out of boost.

I don't use a lot and not for very long. On my Busa, when I get around to putting on the new turbo unit on, it will have nitrous on it for the spool. Since I have the ECU editor for the stock injectors and the MS for the secondaries, it will be seamless and very effective. I'll have the nitrous enabled at around 3.5k to 5k.

FYI, you only need a small shot to give a nice hit. For one you will get intercooling effects by itself and the rest is HP anyway. I've won a lot of low speed races this way.

If you want more power with a turbo you run more boost
it came with the nos but i was wanting more constant power rather than only at the puss of a button power

Back