Turbo Pictures

Here is a different color for you Doc.

1packer_ltd_right.jpg

Where are the throwing stars in the pic???  Nice idea...

Can you see your guages that are mounted in the upper plastic, mine is very hard to see.

Looks good NE, just watch out for a hot right foot!
They stay closed when parked and open if unlocked to Klingon Ninja Killing knives which has 3 curved knives.  They are very sharp I cut myself 4 times when drilling through the carbide.

NE,
We didn't have a chance to make a full pull after we dialed the injection in. This was due to a brain fart about replacing the 10amp fuel fuse with a 15. Regardless, the first six pulls were full pulls, the last five were 3/4 pulls at best. The highest readings during those pulls was 280 and 144 torque @ 8.5 to 8.75 psi. The motor is stock with the exception of the HP gasket. I have another that we are waiting on the turbo for. It will have a few different engine mods with the same set up. I will post the results.

headsup.jpg

hey doc was your bike in a video of a guy in all black racing down the interstate with another guy...going like 180??

hayaboosta Very nice numbers. Right were you should be both with Hp and T Any higher and you will need bigger injectors. You will find that for on the road you will have to run very rich so you do not pull lean at the top. :)

N.E.- THANKS! We went with 12.5 a/f ratio, it does blacken the pipe, but has awesome driveablity charactaristics. I have yet to receive a fuel mileage report. I believe there is a small handful of ponies still untapped in the tuning and the housing mod we will do.

N.E.-  THANKS!  We went with 12.5 a/f ratio, it does blacken the pipe, but has awesome driveablity charactaristics.  I have yet to receive a fuel mileage report.  I believe there is a small handful of ponies still untapped in the tuning and the housing mod we will do.

OOps wrong picture sorry. Let me try again.
Better to be a little black and safe then go lean.  Don't try pushing to much further then that with out getting larger injectors. Just a caution again, you will need more gas coming in if you turn up the boost.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067903113 -->

NE,
 We didn't have a chance to make a full pull after we dialed the injection in.  This was due to a brain fart about replacing the 10amp fuel fuse with a 15.  Regardless, the first six pulls were full pulls, the last five were 3/4 pulls at best.  The highest readings during those pulls was 280 and 144 torque @ 8.5 to 8.75 psi.  The motor is stock with the exception of the HP gasket.  I have another that we are waiting on the turbo for.  It will have a few different engine mods with the same set up.  I will post the results.
This is one of my earlier Dyno sheets (although not that old) as you can see you are right there.

ninjaeater8.jpg

NE,
 We didn't have a chance to make a full pull after we dialed the injection in.  This was due to a brain fart about replacing the 10amp fuel fuse with a 15.  Regardless, the first six pulls were full pulls, the last five were 3/4 pulls at best.  The highest readings during those pulls was 280 and 144 torque @ 8.5 to 8.75 psi.  The motor is stock with the exception of the HP gasket.  I have another that we are waiting on the turbo for.  It will have a few different engine mods with the same set up.  I will post the results.
This is one of my earlier Dyno sheets (although not that old) as you can see you are right there.

N.E.-  THANKS!  We went with 12.5 a/f ratio, it does blacken the pipe, but has awesome driveablity charactaristics.  I have yet to receive a fuel mileage report.  I believe there is a small handful of ponies still untapped in the tuning and the housing mod we will do.

Ninja_Eater_8.jpg

Back