Turbo or not to Turbo?

Where did you get it and how much did it cost? Thank you.....det45

I am in the UK, I bought the turbo kit from the guy who owned my bike previously. He bought it and didnt install it as the bike only had 500 miles on it. It cost him just under $4000, I think he bought it directly from Velocity.

Explore your options, you have received good advice on this thread, especially from Frank. I had a great deal on mine so I bought it. That doesnt necessarily mean that this is the way I would have gone if I were starting from scratch and researching as you are!!! :whistle:

Good luck with your purchase and I will let you know how the build goes. I cant wait. One more meeting aspirated and then TURBO TIME!!!

Buy an RCC stage I. You'll never regret it. Just make sure you have it tuned by a professional with turbo motorcycle tuning experience. Don't just assume because someone has a dyno that they know what they are doing. If you do this and the install is done properly you can ride it for many many trouble free years.

i've thought of a turbo :whistle:
:poke: have you dinked with your sprockets yet? that can be a cheep way to play with your power output, but it does only go so far. turbo seems to run around 4k, seems like alot of $ in the search for ???
the voices in my head say "go for it!"

go for it you will never look back and yes make sure 100% sure that your set up is done correctly and more so often that your engine oil and oil filter does get exchange more often than a standard bike also pending on the boost and your riding style we can talk and speculate about this for hours

my bike is a weekend warrior but i do have some friends that ride their turbos day in and day out with no problem what so ever:beerchug:

18.10.2009.03 059.jpg

003.jpg

Cool, thanks for the info, powerhouse said a stage one kit would cost me $4400.00 with free shipping. I'm thinking about it :whistle:......4k is a lot of money but the FUN FACTOR is off the chart! :laugh:

Back