Turbo on ebay???Help

jaronsToy

Registered
Hi I would like to know a little more about this guy and his kit does anyone know thanks :}
Jaron
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-or-GSXR-1000-Turbo-System-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ4597882615QQcategoryZ10066QQ
ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">ebay</a>

don't know anything about them....

just remember you get what you pay for.... if you buy cheap.... its probably made cheap.

if you want an alternate turbo route with a reputable guy check out dennis aka motorhead at sh.org. He has a kit that has VERY good quality products for $4k. You can spend a bit more and look at a velocity if you're into that also.

remember you'll need to have it tuned/mapped after install to make sure your a/f is correct.

I've seen the same guy posting these kits for months,WTF? Do they get sold or does he keep using the same story to sell kits?
rock.gif

I know i talked to him on the phone and his shop i guess is only 1 hour from my house im in columbus and i know the getto is a good kit and he is only 2-1/2 hours from me but just have never heard of this guy MMMM and wanted to know about his kits
Turbo turbo lol

if he is only an hour away, then go on a saturday to his shop and check out his kits and then go to dennis's place and marvel at his ghetto.

If you were only 2 hrs from motorhead why would you even consider someone that doesn't have a good rep and customer service.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135170956 -->

Back