Turbo?...need advice

dr.nick

Registered
Thinking of going turbo.stage one,with no future upgrades
who makes the best kit?...and who sells for the best price?
also who makes the best Turbo for stage 1 purpose,Garret or
Mitsu?...I'm leaning towards RCC stage one,because of
stainless header and external Tial wastegate...need advice.
THX

All the stage ones are good,you CAN get the velocity with the external gate,that will put you right where the RCC is price wise.I have a Velocity stage one and have ZERO complaints,Barry supports me well and I didnt even buy it from him,it was used,slightly,but used.Bert from straightliners is top notch as well,Dennis is a cool dude too.There are things that ALL the manufacturers dont tell you about their kits,you'll find out when you buy.Have fun with the boost,theres no lookin back now! NJ.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157217249 -->

I have a ghetto stg 1 and love it. The install was easy, and no special tools were needed. I like the fact also that the air filter is inside the bodywork, not sticking thru it. In my opinion, it looks like crap w/ the filter sticking outta the plastics.

They are all good ... since you're in NY check out Orient Express for the install and tuning.

I will have a new fuel controller out soon with a map senser(3 Bar) built into it,also you can add extra fuel injecters and you can set your fuel pressure at 1 to 1.

No FMU (Junk)
No Power camander (Junk)

Load based!!

No more 275HP in 6 gear and 260HP in second gear!!
You will have 275HP in every gear!!

With the 1320straightliners Pro, you are in control.
1320straightliners Pro is a highly configurable system designed to meet the needs of professional tuners – its GenIII controller can be programmed to work with boost, supplemental injectors, and Nitrous, as well as manipulate sensors. The 1320straightliners Pro takes load based tuning to the next level, continuing to build upon the stock ECU map while giving you an expansive set of tuning tools.

Features:

Load based tuning
Web based interface (Windows PC with USB required)
Fuel adding with Stealth Technology
Currently available for 2 and 4 cylinder engines, 6 and 8 cylinder coming soon.
Pressure - boost based fueling and sensor manipulation
Supplemental injector control - up to 2 additional injectors
Nitrous system control
Two sensor manipulation circuits on 2 and 4 cylinder models, four on 6 and 8 cylinder applications.
Abilities:

Voltage Generation
Voltage Offset
Voltage Clamp
O2 "simulated" closed loop
Uses:

O2 manipulation "spoofing" - sending a fake O2 signal to the ECU under boost.
Sensor clamping - limiting the maximum voltage signal a sensor sends to the ECU Fuel injector duty cycle display

I will start a whole new post on this new controller
www.1320straightliners.com Burt

burt how much for that controller?

go withe bert's good products EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

suprapics306.jpg

berts kit is very well designed and well thought out you really need to give him a call if your thinking about boosting your busa
wink.gif

$320 for a fuel controller???

Is it a piggyback unit or replacement for the stock ECU?

How in the hell can you sell a quality fuel controller for such a low price?

Is this the map based unit you talked about a while back?

Sorry for all the questions. I can't wait to see one of these things in action.

Dr Nick if your looking for a street sytem you might want to look into an mcxpress sytem. Intercooled, secondaries and a very fast spooling turbo. Good for a little over 300HP, perfect match for a stock motor with stock rods.

(Jailer @ Sep. 11 2006,08:28) $320 for a fuel controller???

Is it a piggyback unit or replacement for the stock ECU?

How in the hell can you sell a quality fuel controller for such a low price?

Is this the map based unit you talked about a while back?

Sorry for all the questions. I can't wait to see one of these things in action.
and you're even 100 high from what burt stated
eek2.gif

awesome!!! I may just have to snag one of those when I upgrade
cool.gif

This fuel controller is for the guys that want a little extra control over there bike compared to a FMU and powercamander its not a stand alone. But im working on a plug and play stand alone that will do it all.
smile.gif

Back