Turbo Lady...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
This post is basically started in honor of the Ninja Eater.

Hey Ninja,

Check this out. When I was in Houston, TX in early January, I saw this white Busa with a turbo on it. The bike was all customized and everything. I had never seen a swingarm that long before. All I saw was the bike and a rider. Didn't know whether it was male or female. Most people would think that it would be a guy at first glance. Anyway, I was talking to a biker buddy of mine last night and was telling him about what I had seen. Fate had it that he had met the rider of the bike at a nightclub in Houston several months ago. Well, he went on to explain the story about this guy outside of the club making bets on who could beat him and his nitrous Busa. He continued to throw challenges back and forth, but with no takers. Finally this female walked out of the crowd and said..."I'll race you!" He said that he would be willing to put up $1000 dollars to anyone's $500. Well this female told him..."Let's make it an even $2000 across the board." He laughed and half-heartedly accepted the challenge. She told him to give her ten minutes and she would come right back. To make a long story somewhat shorter...she returned on that white Busa with Turbo, other mods that I can't name, and a +16over swingarm. She pulled up and was ready to race. My buddy said that he looked at her guage and she had an 18 showing on her boost guage. Needless to say, this guy backed out, but before she left, she left a signature trademark. Out of a rolling burnout, she clutched it and pulled an 11o'clock wheelie and held it for about half a mile before letting it down. What do ya think? Female and turbo is way cool huh? After I heard this story, all I could do was think about the O' Great One (Ninja Eater). I would have paid top money to see you and her go head-to-head.

Brian

This post is basically started in honor of the Ninja Eater.

Hey Ninja,

Check this out.  When I was in Houston, TX in early January, I saw this white Busa with a turbo on it.  The bike was all customized and everything.  I had never seen a swingarm that long before.  All I saw was the bike and a rider.  Didn't know whether it was male or female.  Most people would think that it would be a guy at first glance.  Anyway, I was talking to a biker buddy of mine last night and was telling him about what I had seen.  Fate had it that he had met the rider of the bike at a nightclub in Houston several months ago.  Well, he went on to explain the story about this guy outside of the club making bets on who could beat him and his nitrous Busa.  He continued to throw challenges back and forth, but with no takers.  Finally this female walked out of the crowd and said..."I'll race you!"  He said that he would be willing to put up $1000 dollars to anyone's $500.  Well this female told him..."Let's make it an even $2000 across the board."  He laughed and half-heartedly accepted the challenge.  She told him to give her ten minutes and she would come right back.  To make a long story somewhat shorter...she returned on that white Busa with Turbo, other mods that I can't name, and a +16over swingarm.  She pulled up and was ready to race.  My buddy said that he looked at her guage and she had an 18 showing on her boost guage.  Needless to say, this guy backed out, but before she left, she left a signature trademark.  Out of a rolling burnout, she clutched it and pulled an 11o'clock wheelie and held it for about half a mile before letting it down.  What do ya think?  Female and turbo is way cool huh?  After I heard this story, all I could do was think about the O' Great One (Ninja Eater).  I would have paid top money to see you and her go head-to-head.

Brian
I would have paid top money to go "HEAD" also.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That would be cool to have a women keep up or beat me, what a rush. Thanks for sharing the story.

biggrin.gif

I would have paid top money to go "HEAD" also.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That was another good one Ninja.  I'm beginning to think that you were jilted on the "Funniest Member" post though.  I already KNOW that I was.

B.
We just have misunderstood humor from time to time Brian..
No you two are just misunderstood...
smile.gif
jump9.gif

biggrin.gif

There's a female in Memphis that owns a tricked out 12 with extended arm and all...Man can she ride...And she does pretty good on the bike also...
smile.gif

There's a female in Memphis that owns a tricked out 12 with extended arm and all...Man can she ride...And she does pretty good on the bike also...  
smile.gif
Hey Stunnah,

I'm not trying to get in your business or nothin' like that, but you're a FREAK huh? Hope you don't like foolin' around with those "Birthday Cakes."

Brian

Just in case some people are sitting around and going Duuh!  Dooh!  Let me take a minute to explain what a "Birthday Cake" is...

A birthday cake is a person (male or female) who gives up the booty at the drop of a dime (or if it's guy on guy...it's the drop of the soap
wow.gif

biggrin.gif
)  Anyway, whenever you have a birthday cake, doesn't EVERYBODY get a PIECE?  Think about it...I know we don't have that many short yellow bus riders on this site.

Brian

smile.gif
Hey Stunnah,

I'm not trying to get in your business or nothin' like that, but you're a FREAK huh?  Hope you don't like foolin' around with those "Birthday Cakes."

Brian
What are "Birthday Cakes"
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif
Hey Stunnah,

I'm not trying to get in your business or nothin' like that, but you're a FREAK huh?  Hope you don't like foolin' around with those "Birthday Cakes."

Brian
rock.gif

rock.gif
Stunnah,

This is the second time that you've been a day late and a dollar short. How are you going to ask a question to an answer that was given two previous post from yours. Like I said....short yellow bus rider!

B.

rock.gif

smile.gif
Hey Stunnah,

Brian
rock.gif

rock.gif
Stunnah,

This is the second time that you've been a day late and a dollar short.  How are you going to ask a question to an answer that was given two previous post from yours.  Like I said....short yellow bus rider!

B.
Man I was writing as you were apparently...But any way I vibe with you now...
smile.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
Hey Stunnah,

Brian
rock.gif

rock.gif
Stunnah,

This is the second time that you've been a day late and a dollar short.  How are you going to ask a question to an answer that was given two previous post from yours.  Like I said....short yellow bus rider!

B.
If it's O.K. with you I think I'll get off the bus!!!
jump9.gif

rock.gif

And and "Birthday Cakes" aren't so bad as long as you don't get any "Frosting" they will sastisfy your hunger...  
wink.gif

Back