turbo headers

jessmeister

Registered
newbie.gif
  I'm trying to piece a kit together.  So far I've got a plenum and a turbo.  Need to know who out there sells just the header.  And also, maybe somebody out there has a new or used turbo header that they want to get rid of, please let me know.  Thanks

(jessmeister @ Jul. 30 2007,03:29)
newbie.gif
  I'm trying to piece a kit together.  So far I've got a plenum and a turbo.  Need to know who out there sells just the header.  And also, maybe somebody out there has a new or used turbo header that they want to get rid of, please let me know.  Thanks
Velocity, Hahn, MrTurbo,McExpress are a few, but if you dont get a header that is made for your Plenum, your going to run into some fab work to make everything fit!

Fabbing is not too much of a problem. Dad is an ex-fabricator /welder. But all we've got is a little Miller MIG welder now. We could probably make a header, but I would rather just buy one.

Looked at that RCC header. Looks like a nice piece. Don't know if there is anything out there that cost less than that.

(jessmeister @ Jul. 29 2007,17:50) Looked at that RCC header. Looks like a nice piece. Don't know if there is anything out there that cost less than that.
+1
beerchug.gif

I got a awesome MCEXPRESS HEADER, Call me or E-mail me if you are interested! 402-210-8031 I will sell it cheap!
SHOCKED.gif

Cody
beerchug.gif

P1060258.JPG

(kawiboy11 @ Jul. 30 2007,15:22) I got a awesome MCEXPRESS HEADER, Call me or E-mail me if you are interested!  402-210-8031 I will sell it cheap!  
SHOCKED.gif

Cody  
beerchug.gif
sent you a pm, will call you tonight when i get to work

Back