Turbo hayabusa upgrades.

TurboBusa0704

Registered
I have few questions for everyone here. With one's knowledge of owning and/ or building a turbo hayabusa over the years, what all upgrades/mods do you think you wished you knew back then that you know now? Things like standalone ecu, ams 2k boost controller, carbon fiber wheels, on board air compressor, swingarm with built in air tank, air shifter/auto shifter, rolling launch, launch control. Any ideas on good upgrades? That would make the bike more updated with newer technologies.

20190926_162204.jpg

I have few questions for everyone here. With one's knowledge of owning and/ or building a turbo hayabusa over the years, what all upgrades/mods do you think you wished you knew back then that you know now? Things like standalone ecu, ams 2k boost controller, carbon fiber wheels, on board air compressor, swingarm with built in air tank, air shifter/auto shifter, rolling launch, launch control. Any ideas on good upgrades? That would make the bike more updated with newer technologies.

View attachment 1631172
Hi. I would have ordered a billet head.

View attachment 1631172
Be careful with Michael's advise. Be will take you to the moon faster than a rocket and empty your bank account even quicker. If you dont believe me, check out his build

That's one thing I've noticed with this color is, I do get compliments on it quite often. Wasn't my intention to get this specific color but don't regret it lol

Last edited:
Back