Turbo for sale in the UK.

nobbylon

Registered
Hi from new member. Hyabusa fan and need some help please. Have this bike currently abroad but back in the UK in a few weeks. Hasn’t been on the road for some years. It does run but needs a new fuel pump and some tidying. Currently painted all black. I rode it a few years ago and goes like a rocket but needs a new home as I can’t register it in the Netherlands. Does anyone have any idea on price etc. It will be back in the South East of England in a few weeks. Thanks for any hep. As far as spec goes I cannot say on engine internals but I refitted the custom plenum chamber etc, dual injectors so I’m assuming it is as it specs in the artical.

842A02A6-5CC9-4860-BA4E-542DFDFEDCBC.png

67F8B7D8-A4BA-4E34-9848-5C86520552F8.png

BA6E77B5-008F-47BB-A2A4-5F10DE9B15FA.png

74A29940-E5CB-4698-ACD8-3DC9A410EC22.png

Welcome to the forum @nobbylon.

How many miles on the odometer? 280HP, Marshesini wheels, that is nice. Is the bike mint but was merely put away in a closet for years? It is a shame someone repainted it from the Yoshimura paint scheme. Is there any body damage?

welcome to the forum. Uk prices seem to be a little different than here in the USA. The season really has a lot to say about that as well. The problem with a specialized machine like that is you have to find the right buyer. You know as well as I you will never get the money back out of it no matter what. I have seen Gen 1 Turbos in the states going all over the place price wise. I for one got my gen 2 turbo cheap, under 10k. That being said it needed a decent amount of tlc to make it a looker as well as a goer. In this market, i wouldnt expect to see you get much over 8 to 10 k. Thats if it is clean and not all chopped up, as well as you need all documentation on the build. Most wont touch it without that.

As far as mileage goes i have no idea but can take more pics when i’m next at the lockup. No broken or cracked panels. Tank has been changed and is a bronze colour with black cover. It would best suit someone who knows bikes and can put some finishing to a bike that’s 99% sorted and will be priced accordingly.

It hasn’t been on the road proper for atleast 14-16 years. It was left at a motorcycle dealers who for various reasons could not get it going. It was then brought to myself and I rebuilt the inlet side of things with serviced injectors etc. I’ve diagnosed a weak fuel pump which air locks over time and stops the bike starting. I have had it started various times over the years and rode it once after I got it running on return from the bike shop. A scary experience as it is by far the fastest bike I’ve ever ridden! my forearms hurt from hanging on to it. So a new fueld pump and some general tidy up and good clean with a paint job on the tank and it would be an amazing road bike again.

well you’re not even in the UK so cannot make assumptions and are not in the market anyway! Thanks for your input though. I have a moddest collection of BMW road bikes some of which get little use but I start and look after them and they remain fully functional despite not running ‘proper’. What exactly do you think happens to bikes if they are not road run? If the motor is started periodically I cannot see the problem. Years ago it would often make a difference to seals but the seals used in bikes since the 80’s can withstand non use for decades. This bike with the pump sorted, an oil change and some new tyres will be as sorted as the day it came off the road. I’m not looking for someone to steal a deal, I’m looking for an honest buyer paying an honest price. If there’s interest then I’ll take offers otherwise it will go to auction.

well you’re not even in the UK so cannot make assumptions and are not in the market anyway! Thanks for your input though. I have a moddest collection of BMW road bikes some of which get little use but I start and look after them and they remain fully functional despite not running ‘proper’. What exactly do you think happens to bikes if they are not road run? If the motor is started periodically I cannot see the problem. Years ago it would often make a difference to seals but the seals used in bikes since the 80’s can withstand non use for decades. This bike with the pump sorted, an oil change and some new tyres will be as sorted as the day it came off the road. I’m not looking for someone to steal a deal, I’m looking for an honest buyer paying an honest price. If there’s interest then I’ll take offers otherwise it will go to auct\\

Best of Luck. Read around the site a bit. I think you will find what you are looking for. Most of us left here have been at busas since they started making them, and many here are old farts as well used to mutiple generations and types of bikes.

thanks. I am taking this turbo back to the UK and picking up a standard busa to bring back to the netherlands. Just wanted to find out if anyone is looking for a turbo.

thanks. I am taking this turbo back to the UK and picking up a standard busa to bring back to the netherlands. Just wanted to find out if anyone is looking for a turbo.
There are a few UK guys on this site but not many....

It probably wouldn't be cost effective to ship it to North America.

I sure liked the look of it painted in the X1 colors.....

the only Turbo bike i would buy would be via Sean off BigCC He knows his stuff and designs them right

i would pass on the MCxpress version, too many unknown unknowns as the late Donald Rumsfeld so eloquently put

one of his own bike for sale

Big CC Racing

1702238094568.png
·
For sale Big CC 1407 turbo Megabusa. 300hp - 650+hp
I am sadly selling my personal Hayabusa. I built it to go 250+mph in land speed racing while being fully road usable. No expense spared. This machine has been built frame up like a brand new bike.
650hp Turbo Hayabusa
Big CC Stage 3 Race Turbo System
2000cc injectors
700hp fuel capacity
Racing Billet Chargecooler 1 of only 12
Chargecooler rad & ice tank.
Billet fuel rail
Tial wastegate
Tial BOV
2.5” up pipe
Aeromotive hoses & fittings
GTX40 Turbo (750hp spec)
Sequential fire turbo headers
Big bore 3” rear exhaust pipework
3” stubby silencer
Hi power ignition coils
Aeromotive reg
E85 capable
400hp pump fuel, 650hp on race fuel
Motor 1407cc
Wossner H/Duty rods
Wossner 83mm turbo pistons
83mm block
Machined cases
Big CC 12mm super studs & nuts
Billet clutch basket
Big CC lock up clutch
Port flowed head
1mm o/size stainless valves
Turbo camshafts
Roller cam chain conv inc adj spkts
H/duty case studs
Hi press oil rel valve
Turbo scav pump
Baffle plate
H/duty valve springs
Hi tensile case bolts
Billet case pins
Cometic gaskets
Gen 2 crank new
Woodcraft billet generator cover
Big CC Bllet QA Clutch Cover
Electronics
BTC Moto integrated wiring loom
Maxxecu Race ECU
Oil pres sensor
Fuel pressure sensor
Knock sensors
Speed sensors
Boost control solenoids
Boost v speed
Boost v gear
Boost v time
Ign trigger box
Traction control
Shift light
Shift kill
Datalogging
Auto lambda control
Variable ign control
Bluetooth touchscreen interface
Chassis
PVM race wheels
Steelheart Eng Swingarm
Race rearsets
Radial calliper conversion
Pretech front callipers
Pretech rear calliper
Brembo master cylinders
Double bubble screen
Modified aero LSR nose fairing
Billet top yoke
Kill lanyard
Braided hoses
Triple C Paint custom GSXR1100 colours
Various Talon rear sprockets.
EK black chain
This machine has had a frame up rebuild with all the best part.
May consider P/X car or bike at trade value (to sell off)
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a Big CC Racing top specification machine built for themselves.
£31,995

the only Turbo bike i would buy would be via Sean off BigCC He knows his stuff and designs them right

i would pass on the MCxpress version, too many unknown unknowns as the late Donald Rumsfeld so eloquently put

one of his own bike for sale

Big CC Racing

View attachment 1673997 ·
For sale Big CC 1407 turbo Megabusa. 300hp - 650+hp
I am sadly selling my personal Hayabusa. I built it to go 250+mph in land speed racing while being fully road usable. No expense spared. This machine has been built frame up like a brand new bike.
650hp Turbo Hayabusa
Big CC Stage 3 Race Turbo System
2000cc injectors
700hp fuel capacity
Racing Billet Chargecooler 1 of only 12
Chargecooler rad & ice tank.
Billet fuel rail
Tial wastegate
Tial BOV
2.5” up pipe
Aeromotive hoses & fittings
GTX40 Turbo (750hp spec)
Sequential fire turbo headers
Big bore 3” rear exhaust pipework
3” stubby silencer
Hi power ignition coils
Aeromotive reg
E85 capable
400hp pump fuel, 650hp on race fuel
Motor 1407cc
Wossner H/Duty rods
Wossner 83mm turbo pistons
83mm block
Machined cases
Big CC 12mm super studs & nuts
Billet clutch basket
Big CC lock up clutch
Port flowed head
1mm o/size stainless valves
Turbo camshafts
Roller cam chain conv inc adj spkts
H/duty case studs
Hi press oil rel valve
Turbo scav pump
Baffle plate
H/duty valve springs
Hi tensile case bolts
Billet case pins
Cometic gaskets
Gen 2 crank new
Woodcraft billet generator cover
Big CC Bllet QA Clutch Cover
Electronics
BTC Moto integrated wiring loom
Maxxecu Race ECU
Oil pres sensor
Fuel pressure sensor
Knock sensors
Speed sensors
Boost control solenoids
Boost v speed
Boost v gear
Boost v time
Ign trigger box
Traction control
Shift light
Shift kill
Datalogging
Auto lambda control
Variable ign control
Bluetooth touchscreen interface
Chassis
PVM race wheels
Steelheart Eng Swingarm
Race rearsets
Radial calliper conversion
Pretech front callipers
Pretech rear calliper
Brembo master cylinders
Double bubble screen
Modified aero LSR nose fairing
Billet top yoke
Kill lanyard
Braided hoses
Triple C Paint custom GSXR1100 colours
Various Talon rear sprockets.
EK black chain
This machine has had a frame up rebuild with all the best part.
May consider P/X car or bike at trade value (to sell off)
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a Big CC Racing top specification machine built for themselves.
£31,995
That is beautifully built machine .

from the other side

<iframe src="Facebook" width="500" height="651" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

View attachment 1674007
That is one spectacular looking (and built) bike...

"Wow" is the only word I can find to describe it.....

As someone who bought a "built 500hp" bike for $8500 it takes a ton of money and work to get it running like a good turbo bike should. I probably spent 10K getting it running the way it should, then another 10k to get it where it is now. It can be very expensive. No doubt this is a nice bike but technology has likely left this behind.

Back