Turbo cut off side fairings

turbojonn

Registered
I've seen some side fairing pieces that are cut off about one-half to two thirds down form the windscreen. Are these aftermarket available, or do I have to cut mine?

Burt can cut them for you if that is the look you want,or stop by on your way back and I'll do them like my bike on my site.

There are plenty of places that make those type of panels. I am a carbon fiber parts manufacturer myself so Im going to recommend that you do one of two things.

GET THE SHARKSKINZ "STREET UPPER" and just take off the belly pan or have someone get you both panels and cut them off and paint match them.

There is a huge difference between alot of the companies making bodywork.

I dont even bother with it as alot of people are cheap and dont care how crappy the body panels they buy are. There isnt much point in competing with people when the prices are so low.

I say sharkskinz because I can make my own stuff but Id rather buy his. They make a quality part for a reasonable price.

Thanks for the replies. I just thought of something. Maybe I'll do the carbon fiber mold thing and keep the stockers? Either way, thanks for the info and leads. You guys
egitarre77.gif
!

Back