Turbo Busa vs Big bore 12...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Got some shat started over at zx12.org...My friend rides a 12 w/big bore and we're gonna tie up tonite...That's if he doesn't chicken out...

Anyway after 2nd it's gonna be over...

I'll post the results later...

big bore could come out of the hole harder....but if he doesnt have extended wheelbase it'll be tough to keep the front end down......
That would be a race I'd like to see!

Kick his a$$ Stunnah!
biggrin.gif

Anyway this is how it went...bigg12 came but didn't bring his bike...So he has lost...He had some explanations (excuses) so draw your own conclusions...This would have been his chance but he blew it...I had technical problems (I'm not that good of a rider) and my bike was low on mph...So that's it in a nutshell...I'm the winner bottom line so sucker pay me and Cecil...

Anyway this is how it went...bigg12 came but didn't bring his bike...So he has lost...He had some explanations (excuses) so draw your own conclusions...This would have been his chance but he blew it...I had technical problems (I'm not that good of a rider) and my bike was low on mph...So that's it in a nutshell...I'm the winner bottom line so sucker pay me and Cecil...
That's what I posted on the 12 site...I'm a bit tired I tell you all of my horrible nite tomorrow...Oh I didn't wreck or anything...

I was terrible last nite...The lengthy lay offs from the track reared their ugly face...Absolutely nothing to brag about...Best 60' was a high 1.69...Best time was a 6.47 1/8th...Mph was way down 114mph...Must have a hose loose...Got to tear her down this evening and find the problem...Mph is down 8 to 10 mph thru the 1/8th...But still did better than a couple of 1k's that were there...

Its hard to " run what you brung" when you dont bring anything, huh? Maybe he just wanted to size up the competition.With the extra CC's, he'll probably get you off the tree, but near the 330 mark, you'll own him from that point on.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119152694 -->

Bike was running like crap...Dropped in a set of plugs and cleaned the filter...Should be back to speed...

Bike was running like crap...Dropped in a set of plugs and cleaned the filter...Should be back to speed...
She's back...Made a test ride today and she's awake...The track is open for Bike Day and I'm a going...Maybe the 12 will be there today...He should have got me the other nite and maybe he would have had a glimmer of hope...

Went back to the track Sunday...My friend on the 12 refused to race me...I set a new personal best of 6.25 and backed that with a 6.29...Speed was still down max of 117...Burnt my clutch up but had over 12k on the original stock plates...Not happy about the clutch but that's the price you pay...Also had a local pro (supposedly) make three passes on her he ran 6.07 all three times...I think he smoked my plates and I finished them...I hoping that with new plates she'll get back into the 120's in speed...Had a great day...Looking forward to the 6.10's...Hey I also cut a 1.53 60'...Man I was tickled...

Forgot to mention...My partner had a smaller more skilled rider roll his 12 also...He ran a 6.17...It's a sleeper...

Stunnah, not sure what's done to that 12... but for what it's worth I've been 5.99 @ 120mph on my 1287cc 12R (1.50 60', 3.94 330'). 195hp/106tq on a DJ250. I weigh about 230lbs suited. Not the best rider, but I've been around the block a few times, lol. Figured I'd let you know what they're capable of even with some weight on the seat.

Stunnah, not sure what's done to that 12... but for what it's worth I've been 5.99 @ 120mph on my 1287cc 12R (1.50 60', 3.94 330'). 195hp/106tq on a DJ250. I weigh about 230lbs suited. Not the best rider, but I've been around the block a few times, lol. Figured I'd let you know what they're capable of even with some weight on the seat.
I think he put a 1270 kit in an cams...It runs really good...I ran 6.5 something on it...I only made one pass...It will go into the high 5's with a good lite rider...The owner will never take it there...

Friend of mine has a stock arm, "stock" motor Busa, he'll run your boy's 12. We're about 2-1/2 hours from you Stun, if the money's right we'll come down.......Think he's interested?
No spray, button shift, 1/4 or 1/8, jockey or owner.

Back