Turbo Busa 350 rwhp walks on Underground Racing TT Gallardo 1500 hp

Racing Gallardo 1500 RWHP vs Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo 350 RWHP‬‏ - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
fixed...but I dont think that is a Busa that blew away that Lambo

That didn't look like a Busa engine casing :dunno:

What did that guy mean it was close ??? It didn't look like he gained any ground till the bike let off :dunno:

That didn't look like a Busa engine casing :dunno:

What did that guy mean it was close ??? It didn't look like he gained any ground till the bike let off :dunno:

Det där är en hayabusa med originalsving. Enligt uppgift från föraren så hade den 340hk på hjulet vid eventet.

Translated:

That´s the hayabusa with stock swingarm. According to the driver it had 340 rwhp at this occasion.

Still buttugly though :laugh:

1300 turbo.jpg

got a tlr top fairing, that threw me a little. all the important parts were hayabusa, lol.

Guy's go to psychobike.com theres a new video of a 290hp suzuki 1000 kicking the **** out of that 1500hp lambo!:rofl::thumbsup:

i think he has an electric water pump in a remote location. If you look closely in that pic, youll see it. Which will give the engine a non busa like appearance. Im glad that bike smoked that lambo, i hate NY and those ny1ce guys or WTF its called. Fn guidos.

i think he has an electric water pump in a remote location. If you look closely in that pic, youll see it. Which will give the engine a non busa like appearance. Im glad that bike smoked that lambo, i hate NY and those ny1ce guys or WTF its called. Fn guidos.

Thats a racial term. Much like the n bomb or the many names for hispanics or jewish people. Call a truly proud italian that, from NY or not, and your liable to get your clock cleaned or worse concrete shoes!

You dont see tiger woods explaining what the N word means on good morning america like snookie.

Many people don't know this because we are so used to the normal discrimination. Thank you jersey shore for highlighting how ignorant people can really truly be. Ohhhh and we are not made that italy doesn't want you in their country.

P.S. Shes NOT even freaking italian. Shes hispanic from south america!

Sorry, vent over.

Except for the pink one with the badunk and air ride. Change the color, raise the ride height and it would look pretty good.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Back