Turbo Busa @ 1/8 mile track

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I finally witnessed a turbo busa in action...

We were at the track Fri nite and a trailer pulled up with a busa that was stretched...The guys unloaded it and then walked over to us...The owner started talking about the bike and told us it was turbo running 15pds of boost with a 6 inch extention...

I had never heard a turbo and was expecting a roar when he fired it up...Man was I disappointed it sounded like a combination of a mighty vac and small chain saw...(Don't start hate'n just yet!!!)

Anyway the guy stages and launches...No big deal with the launch...He hits 2nd and the damn bike nearly flips backwards...(Yeah he has my attention now...)He hits 3rd and the damn tire smokes for about 20 feet...Can't remember what his time was...Well on his third run he finally got it right...122mph in the high 5's can't remember the exact time...

Man that turbo shat is for real...He ran it a few more times and the bikes that ran aginst him beat him off the line bad, but half way down the track he blows by them like their sitting still...Whew wee...

Back