Turbo............. Bonneville.................. "raycer"..........

racer 44

Registered
Making progress.

Tags and title early July.

Then road time and Bonneville.

See ya there.............

IMG_0751.jpg

ray roller 025.jpg

Last edited:
6/20....Progress...

Front fender from Tiger Racing....Guy Caputo.........

Tag and title first week of July....

ray body 006.jpg

ray body 007.jpg

ray body 008.jpg

At least you have some busa bits on there ;) looking good
an APS bike ?
Greg here, I was chatting to you at the shootout , Which events are you going to this yr ?? were looking at Bubs and WOS , will drop by if your doing either :)

Busa parts are good....

3000 cc A/PBG A/PBF APS/PBG APS/PBF

BUB event, then we'll see?

See ya on the salt...66 days and .......Haul Ass...........

66 days, i wish, have to put 3 of the bikes coming from Aussie in the boat in 8 days , assembling a motor tonite fit it back in the bike tomorrow and there is a heap of paperwork to do before they can load , be glad when there on the way and i can get a break
See you on the salt Ray :race:

This looks surprisingly like R.C.W.'s build. On that note it looks like his shop too....LOL!

I think the concept is a fantastic idea, great way to gain some CD% without hand building fairings. Truth be known I have always wanted to put a V2 in a busa just to have fun on. I could only imagine the look on the average HD pilots face when a busa with clearly a big inch S&S motor pulls up at a light!

I am curious on how oil is going to return to the motor from the turbo?

Fantastic build Mr. W.

~JH

R C W's build???

Thanks for checkin the build out, should be a hand full.

The series 66 Aerocharger has a self contained oil system..

After riding Harley's since the late 60's came to the brilliant conclusion a few key elements are missing.....aero, stopping, suspension....

SOLUTION....

Decided on the stellar aerodynamics of the Busa, the body is work among the fastest on the salt other than the streamliners... the suspension is superb, stopping power is on the money, no brainer?.

We now have a street friendly rocket nearing the starting line.

Expect tags and a title early July. then the BUB meet.

See ya on the salt...

Ray c Wheeler

Very nice , Fabrication all looks great , swingarm pivot must be pretty close to busa geometry
One thing i found on my bike is that air filter will not stop all the salt, and some of those inverted type have been known to choke the flow of air due to the inverted cap being too close to the turbo inlet ,
needs checking .
For cleaner air on the 750 i ducted the air from the front of the fairing to the turbo , i don't run a filter at all and have much less salt getting into the motor than i did with the filter down low and i get a couple of psi free at 200mph

What engine management are you running ?

Thanks for the information.

Geometry is Busa specs, why recreate the wheel?

We're fabricating a salt guard, but all is subject to change.

The hot rod will be tagged and titled within the next week or two. The engine combination logged 70,000 miles, with an additional 5,000 with the Turbo.

Cases up are all brand new. Plan on many miles prior to Bonneville to, get to know my hot rod and feed information into the Daytona Twin Tech computer.

Ray

Very nice , Fabrication all looks great , swingarm pivot must be pretty close to busa geometry
One thing i found on my bike is that air filter will not stop all the salt, and some of those inverted type have been known to choke the flow of air due to the inverted cap being too close to the turbo inlet ,
needs checking .
For cleaner air on the 750 i ducted the air from the front of the fairing to the turbo , i don't run a filter at all and have much less salt getting into the motor than i did with the filter down low and i get a couple of psi free at 200mph

What engine management are you running ?

Tiger Racing leading the way..........

Aerocharger providing the air...........

R/T Performance fabrication.........

[photo 100 2259].jpg

[photo 100 2261].jpg

[photo 100 2240].jpg

Back