TURBO BIKE RESEARCH STAY AWAY@@@

realspeed

Registered
Alright guys let me start...

I ordered a 2006 kit from them i waas told it was in stock and ready to ship... well it wasn't

When i recieved the call that it was in stock... i paid 180 to have the whole kit overnighted to me....

3 days later i got it...

the kit shows up....
1. no instructions
2. no dump pipe gasket
3.the new fuel system.... no instructions
4. when we hooked the turbo up the oil would not drain we had to build a scavenge pump....

5. very nice people to talk to.....1 freakin guy who knows anything about anything... by the way thats lil nick ... but when you ask for him he is never there. so he is no help.

this is what i get for dealing with them i know i should have gone with somone else but i decided that i would give them a try...

6... i has them e-mail me a basic map for a 2006 1000....
they sent me a map for a 2003 WTF!!!!!

They claim it is a complete bolt on.... uummmm no
honestly i can't put into words what i am thinkin right now....

it sux that the people you talk to when you call seem like they really do want to help you but have no clue what the heck you are talkin about....

I AM VERY UN-HAPPY WITH MY DECISION TO PURCHASE MY KIT FROM THEM.

I feel your pain brother........
guns.gif

what company? have you tried to resolve things with them before posting this?

not to poke at cha' but didn't you realize that most "kits" considered bolt-on but NOT plug n play.... I can't tell ya' how many things I've adopted (needed some modification) to fit a bike. Unless it's something that's truly mass produced with quality control in plac it'll always need tweeking.

yes i think the part i am most po'ed at is the fact that they forgot to ship it for 2 days after i paid to overnight it. i really could care less about the fab that we have to do but its the 180 shipping for over night and they ship it 3 days later. WTF!

One... I would be happy to get a NEW kit in 3 days. Most turbo kits are 6 weeks on order after they have your money.

+1 on calling Johnny Cheese.

well see thats the thing they told me it was in stock and it wasn't i then waited 5 or 6 weeks..... then all this...

If you need some help with the install, PM me and I can call you... Helps to have someone that has done it once before...

Cloud

cloud i very much appreciate it i will take yo up on it when i get the bike to my buddys house. this board has been alot of help along the way of my busa and now my 1000...

Back