Turbo B-King now owned by faseljd!!

Nope, didn't get bike back yet. Wheels are waiting for ceramic bearings which should be in next week, waiting on extended arm. The longer it stays there the more parts I send for Rob to install. Got a undertail from Germany to clean up the area where the original exhaust was.

@faseljd did you get the bike back? Did I miss the ride report?

He’s been stacking me up with other parts so we’ve been in a holding pattern. I still haven’t put it on the dyno yet. I’m waiting until after the new swing arm comes in so I can finish up the meth system with the arm mounted tank. So in the mean time I’ve been street tuning it. Currently it’s on 10-11psi with the ecu boost control by gear. on a safe tune still put a bus or two on a new gsxr 1k. It’s great because most people don’t know what it is, and definitely don’t expect it to be fast.

Other then that the bike runs amazing. The only issue I’m having out of it is the idle was manually adjusted at one point which is a big no-no on the gen 2 engines. So the idle is inconsistent and fluctuates. I’ve got it back close, but needs a little more tweaking.

Another thing I’m doing is a custom full exhaust like what I did on Lucy. You have no idea how much this excites me.

I’ve got close to 200 miles on the bike now and I’ve very curious to see how the new brake calipers stack up to the oem stuff. The bike has nice stainless lines, and good pads already. I think as far as brake feel, and stopping this bike is probably one of the best I’ve ridden. I’d be very impressed if it got drastically better.

He’s been stacking me up with other parts so we’ve been in a holding pattern. I still haven’t put it on the dyno yet. I’m waiting until after the new swing arm comes in so I can finish up the meth system with the arm mounted tank. So in the mean time I’ve been street tuning it. Currently it’s on 10-11psi with the ecu boost control by gear. on a safe tune still put a bus or two on a new gsxr 1k. It’s great because most people don’t know what it is, and definitely don’t expect it to be fast.

Other then that the bike runs amazing. The only issue I’m having out of it is the idle was manually adjusted at one point which is a big no-no on the gen 2 engines. So the idle is inconsistent and fluctuates. I’ve got it back close, but needs a little more tweaking.

Another thing I’m doing is a custom full exhaust like what I did on Lucy. You have no idea how much this excites me.

I’ve got close to 200 miles on the bike now and I’ve very curious to see how the new brake calipers stack up to the oem stuff. The bike has nice stainless lines, and good pads already. I think as far as brake feel, and stopping this bike is probably one of the best I’ve ridden. I’d be very impressed if it got drastically better.
The Brembo stuff is night , and day Rob . You need to take RJ for a ride at some point .

I’ll just put these here...

Figure I’d post a few pics. I love how the exhaust tuned out. It sounds so damn good too.

I fitted up the rear wheel. Now remember it’s for a Hayabusa, not a bking. The spacing is off, but I’ve gotten this to work before, just can’t remember how. I think I had to use a Hayabusa caliper hanger. The one on the bking is thinner, and I think that’s where the differences were.

Currently, we’re waiting on new swingarm bearings and spacers. The bearings in the stock arm would NOT come out and ended up getting destroyed in the process. The sleeve is on back order so no telling when that will get here. Other then that, we have everything to finish this bike up, and get it on the dyno.

On a side note, I forgot the stock bking arms are cast aluminum. I remember on the supercharged king I did, how much more solid the back of the bike felt after I put an aftermarket arm on it. Apparently the stock arms don’t like anything but stock power.

Figure I’d post a few pics. I love how the exhaust tuned out. It sounds so damn good too.

I fitted up the rear wheel. Now remember it’s for a Hayabusa, not a bking. The spacing is off, but I’ve gotten this to work before, just can’t remember how. I think I had to use a Hayabusa caliper hanger. The one on the bking is thinner, and I think that’s where the differences were.

Currently, we’re waiting on new swingarm bearings and spacers. The bearings in the stock arm would NOT come out and ended up getting destroyed in the process. The sleeve is on back order so no telling when that will get here. Other then that, we have everything to finish this bike up, and get it on the dyno.

On a side note, I forgot the stock bking arms are cast aluminum. I remember on the supercharged king I did, how much more solid the back of the bike felt after I put an aftermarket arm on it. Apparently the stock arms don’t like anything but stock power.View attachment 1611083
View attachment 1611084

View attachment 1611085

View attachment 1611086
HI. I know SAE Outlaw performance has aluminum spacers for Busas they may work?

Back