Turbo B-King now owned by faseljd!!

Love the crash bars on it very industrial looking and a good design to boot its not that much wider than the handlebars :thumbsup:

other side

20190629_073803_resized.jpg

Well this is the last I will see my new baby for a little bit. It seems she has a fetish for being shipped cross-country. Basically since she came home she has run like poop, stutters and stammers at certain RPM's, can't just cruise along at low RPM without it surging. And when you start to stomp on it it will pull hard but then surge at higher RPM's also, not even nearing redline. It has similar conditions as to what busakiller is going through. On to Texas to Boosted Cycle Performance to tame this beast.

Well this is the last I will see my new baby for a little bit. It seems she has a fetish for being shipped cross-country. Basically since she came home she has run like poop, stutters and stammers at certain RPM's, can't just cruise along at low RPM without it surging. And when you start to stomp on it it will pull hard but then surge at higher RPM's also, not even nearing redline. It has similar conditions as to what busakiller is going through. On to Texas to Boosted Cycle Performance to tame this beast.

That bike ran great here in New York, there was one "blip" down low in the throttle that I spent a lot of time on and could not eliminate, and being swamped here, could not spend crazy time chasing. Sometimes a fresh set of eyes can find problems, Rob is a good tuner, so you are in good hands there. I hope he can nail it and let us know what he found . . . and btw, I am STILL waiting for your other PC to come back (which did have a problem and might still be entirely replaced), along with the ignition module. I will send them out to you when they arrive here . . .

That new seat is gonna make it real easy to put a few extra test miles on it...

Some people find these bikes ugly, but I think they look cool and wouldn’t mind parking one next to my busa in the garage.

They’re unique, and I’m still not totally impressed by their looks. My first time riding one was that supercharged one I built last year. After that, I would sold. Super comfortable, and handle extremely well, even with a 8in stretch. I will own a bking when the wallet allows.

Counting on you Rob! I can tell you that when this bike was right, it was a hoot to ride. I am also looking forward to your impressions compared to the blown B King you had . . .

Back