If you're selling a product contact the Captain, Kick in and be a
sponsor. So far all of your posts have been less than usefull. No real
information, no details, nothing.

You're sounding like a spammer.

Please go ahead and contact the captain regarding further pitches for
your product.

Thank you.

Rev

this is what I got after I post details and now my post is gone...I don't understand what's behind this mess. If a moderator is calling me "spammer" when I show you a new and better product and also he deleted my post with details, then I'm out of here.
Good luck fighting against spam mr rev ! For me you are the spam for this group, when you delete my post with details and then sending a mess "no real information, no details, nothing"

When I saw your topic this morning, I made the first comment that your post didn't name the product, what company produced it, any information about a website or contact... no information that we could use to investigate the product for ourselves.

Revlis is one of the few Mods we have on the board and it looks like he sent you a PM explaining his reasons for deleting your thread. Hopefully, you extended him the same courtesy and addressed him privately before airing this publicly. You have to understand how many scams have been attempted and how many times people have attempted to take advantage of our little community. Sometimes this makes us (as a board) sensitive and cautious - we take care of ours and take offense to those who would do us wrong. As a member, you are included in our community, but we ask for respect from all, towards the owner, the admins, the mods and especially other members.

Not trying to preach, just try to help out someone who may not know what the board has been through in recent memory.

BTW - welcome!

NO SPAMMERS!

beotch.gif

When I saw your topic this morning, I made the first comment that your post didn't name the product, what company produced it, any information about a website or contact... no information that we could use to investigate the product for ourselves.

Revlis is one of the few Mods we have on the board and it looks like he sent you a PM explaining his reasons for deleting your thread.  Hopefully, you extended him the same courtesy and addressed him privately before airing this publicly.  You have to understand how many scams have been attempted and how many times people have attempted to take advantage of our little community.  Sometimes this makes us (as a board) sensitive and cautious - we take care of ours and take offense to those who would do us wrong.  As a member, you are included in our community, but we ask for respect from all, towards the owner, the admins, the mods and especially other members.

Not trying to preach, just try to help out someone who may not know what the board has been through in recent memory.

BTW - welcome!
Yes, like that we can talk...but never kick before you talk (like this "nitrojunkie" in the next post).
I don't know why he didn't ask for name and company from the beginning...anyway this product is from Italy and like I wrote in my deleted post with details "Only for workshops and installers, by controlled access, web site download of both the commercial and technical documents and of the software and maps. Possibility to customize the maps (rpm and load) and to have the butterfly recalibration."
Now, let me ask you...did you ever see a spam talking like me around this subject??

could have had something to do with your first few posts... "NEW RECRUIT"

you know... all talk and no info to back up what you were talking about... couple of one liners here and there in other peoples posts... but what do i know right... i'm the "Hayabusa Master" and you dont care to talk to me about such things right...

Revlis is one of the few Mods we have on the board and it looks like he sent you a PM explaining his reasons for deleting your thread.  Hopefully, you extended him the same courtesy and addressed him privately before airing this publicly.  You have to understand how many scams have been attempted and how many times people have attempted to take advantage of our little community.  Sometimes this makes us (as a board) sensitive and cautious - we take care of ours and take offense to those who would do us wrong.  As a member, you are included in our community, but we ask for respect from all, towards the owner, the admins, the mods and especially other members.

BTW - welcome!
Yes, like that we can talk...but never kick before you talk (like this "nitrojunkie" in the next post).
I don't know why he didn't ask for name and company from the beginning...anyway this product is from Italy and like I wrote in my deleted post with details "Only for workshops and installers, by controlled access, web site download of both the commercial and technical documents and of the software and maps. Possibility to customize the maps (rpm and load) and to have the butterfly recalibration."
Now, let me ask you...did you ever see a spam talking like me around this subject??
Still looks like you are talking around the subject! Missed the original post, but Rev would not have deleted it without reason. Send a PM to Captain and work it out with him. Don't spend time bashing a Moderator in your thread. That will get you nowhere.

BTW - welcome!
Still looks like you are talking around the subject!  Missed the original post, but Rev would not have deleted it without reason.  Send a PM to Captain and work it out with him.  Don't spend time bashing a Moderator in your thread.  That will get you nowhere.
I did an effort to post all the details, just because I got a near new busa in my shop and now I'm working on maps and tunning (I have dyno run stock and in few days I'll have another run with level 2 module).Also these days I'll have a customer with ZX14 (level 3 - fuel, ignition, rpm limiter + 5 maps same time).
have a good one.

BTW - welcome!
Still looks like you are talking around the subject!  Missed the original post, but Rev would not have deleted it without reason.  Send a PM to Captain and work it out with him.  Don't spend time bashing a Moderator in your thread.  That will get you nowhere.
I did an effort to post all the details, just because I got a near new busa in my shop and now I'm working on maps and tunning (I have dyno run stock and in few days I'll have another run with level 2 module).Also these days I'll have a customer with ZX14 (level 3 - fuel, ignition, rpm limiter + 5 maps same time).
have a good one.
Well, I will tell you that this thread will probably get locked by morning so just PM Captain.

The product moto is referring to is seemingly an excellent product with great amount of potential in the motorcycle market. I have talked with him about it, as well, contacted the company producing it to inquire about being a dealer in this region of the US. Anyway, just wanted to step in here and say Moto is not a spammer, but hopefully will be able to help bring a new product to us.

Charlie

If you're selling a product contact the Captain, Kick in and be a
sponsor.  So far all of your posts have been less than usefull.  No real
information, no details, nothing.

You're sounding like a spammer.  

Please go ahead and contact the captain regarding further pitches for
your product.

Thank you.

Rev

this is what I got after I post details and now my post is gone...I don't understand what's behind this mess. If a moderator is calling me "spammer" when I show you a new and better product and also he deleted my post with details, then I'm out of here.
Good luck fighting against spam mr rev ! For me you are the spam for this group, when you delete my post with details and then sending a mess "no real information, no details, nothing"
Moto if you want to sell here you have to contact the CAp first
wink.gif

Revlis is just doing his job...if you don't want to play by the rules, well bye bye.

All you are doing is trying BADLY to sell some Crap you have to sell. You want to peddle your stuff here, cool contact the CAPTAIN as I asked. Once you work it out with him you're good to go.

You sound like a semi-Sentient Simian. YOU WORK IT OUT.

And FYI your post is alive and well, every last word of it. It's being held, Until you speak to the Captain...

I was pretty straight forward. Thanks for being a gentleman and a fine asset...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156534184 -->

Oh and this moved to Random thoughts, cause there is nothing technically relevent here...

Hope you don't mind.

Give the Man a Cookie . Best advice is Go through board boss before yu try to post an ad. We all like new information but you have to understand on how many peopl like you have come here with less then 10 posts and tried to sell something only to make a sucker out of someone . If its not worth your time to take the proper steps then it tells me for one you might also take shortcuts on your product .Just my 2c.

just leave, we will leave your trail to show your childish antics....

I don't have time for your BS and I don't sell nothing to this group.
Please delete all my posts !!!!
Oh now don't get your feelings hurt...

Just explain how you're not a spammer and actually have something useful to contribute...

Or, Just go away Mad. Either is an Improvement.

Back