Tunning module....

Looks like another lesson in how to win friends and influence people

AAAssjani.gif

I cannot belive what I read...that's how an admin and a "captain" are dealing with a small problem...anyway I'm back just to cancel my account here, but surprise....I cannot find a way out.
One more thing...when you guys, with such a "nice" character, will use this product you'll remember with your small and empty brains about me...and wonder why you was that stupid at that moment. On the other hand how can you treat somebody you don't know like that...btw you didn't hurt me, because we are in different leagues...around 5-8 yrs difference in higher education (mr captain&revlis upload your 2xPhd here, just to prove I'm wrong), same in business and previous jobs and I cannot imagine in racing (if you delete details for one of the best product in actual market, AMA pro level FYI)

Also I'm sorry for all the other good guys...like I said I tried to share my knowledge, that's all.

I cannot belive what I read...that's how an admin and a "captain" are dealing with a small problem...anyway I'm back just to cancel my account here, but surprise....I cannot find a way out.
One more thing...when you guys, with such a "nice" character, will use this product you'll remember with your small and empty brains about me...and wonder why you was that stupid at that moment. On the other hand how can you treat somebody you don't know like that...btw you didn't hurt me, because we are in different leagues...around 5-8 yrs difference in higher education (mr captain&revlis upload your 2xPhd here, just to prove I'm wrong), same in business and previous jobs and I cannot imagine in racing (if you delete details for one of the best product in actual market, AMA pro level FYI)

Also I'm sorry for all the other good guys...like I said I tried to share my knowledge, that's all.
Well, for me the unfortunate reality is that you may not see my response to your comments throughout this thread... This is what I don't understand - In my response to your complaint I told you that we are about respect - WE ask for respect towards the board owner, the admins and mods and most of all, the members. In response to this, you refer to our "small and empty brains". Oddly, you are correct about the different levels we are on, since I criticized the information that you provided and you criticized us. I don't have 2xPhD (I infer from your post that you do) - but I am a second year doctoral student who learned in my first research methods class that a major part of research is the literature review - which is exactly the type of info I had originally mentioned was missing from your post - and still has not been provided.

I tried to give you the benefit and you in turn attack the administrators of the board? Well, I suppose having the Capt show you the door says it all.

For someone with claims of higher education your understanding and usage of the English language is lacking.

You prattle on, (Prattle, means babble on and on about nothing) anyway you continue to prattle on about "this Product" while not actually telling anyone WHAT IT IS!!!!

This isn't hard, it's not complex but you continue to go on and on like a little girl with a skinned knee. I would think that with your "Advanced Degrees" you would have been able to understand that you were never under attack, just asked to go about selling and marketing your alleged "product" ONLY after discussing it with the OWNER of this WEB Board, the captain.

That was too complex, I asked too much, maybe my words were too big? I dunno.

Anyway, your arrogance has made a mockery of your own claims of having a decent and useful product. You have clearly placed your own pride and your over inflated sense of self ahead of your product and your desire to market your product.

GOOD LUCK, you're going to need it. The Motorcycle industry eats the ignorant and you are well done and on the menu... You may have attended school somewhere, you might (not Likely) even have a degree, but you haven't learned a darn thing and that's too bad, what America and the world doesn't need is another educated idiot.

Rev

Wow McM, Your diplomacy and tact is truly admirable.
smile.gif
Well said and well done.

Wish I had the restraint required to stand above, alas I still prefer to step toe to toe with this sort of sillyness.

I think I speak for all of us when I say..

youtool.jpg

How about you become a donating member? Too much to ask if you are full of it I guess.

Back