Tunning module

moto4us

Registered
I gave all the details to a member and asked him to post everything here...anyway here we go. You have to know about this and forget about POCO (power comm)...it's like with Microsoft, a financial giant, flood the market with Win, but there are better products out there like Mac.

"now it's up to you what level you want:
- level one -Injection control unit 280€ - Injection wiring 70€.

Functions: It manages the injection directly by connecting, in input, to the piloting signals of the original control unit and, in output, directly to the injectors. It can vary the amount of petrol injected in every cylinder. It can modify the final use, by reprogramming it and combining the suitable wiring. Real-time display of the map reading during the test.

Efficiency: by acting directly on the injection signal it can operate on it with percentage values and a slight 15µS delay on the original signal. Acceleration pump available for all the motorbike models included in the price list.

Connections: the control unit and the wiring are two separate parts, therefore they can be combined in different ways, being extremely flexible. The connectors are the same as the original ones and the connection is therefore very rapid. The connection to a PC is carried out by means of a connector located on the wiring and a Serial USB adaptor feeding the control unit, that can operate also when it is turned off. USB cable and Lite software price to the final user 30€. Connection possible with all kinds of motorbike test tables for the auto-remapping by means of (Dyno-link) currently with Fuchs and Dynostar.

Accessories: USB communication cable 25€ - by-pass adaptor to restore the original 20€ - 1accessory to activate the button electronic gear 50€ 2 sensors for the pedal activation in traction and compression 90€.

Applicability: all models included in the price list except for Kawasaki ZX10R.

Services: Maps choice with detailed setup. Complete installation manual. Professional and friendly assistance. Only for workshops and installers, by controlled access, web site download of both the commercial and technical documents and of the software and maps. Possibility to customize the maps (rpm and load) and to have the butterfly recalibration.  

- level two:
Definition: additional control unit for injection, ignition or limiter management.

Marketinge: Control unit for injection, ignition or limiter 380€ - Wiring for injection or ignition 70€ - limiter injection 100€.

Functions: It manages the injection directly by connecting, in input, to the piloting signals of the original control unit and, in output, directly to the injectors. It can vary the amount of petrol injected in every cylinder. It can modify the final use, by reprogramming it and combining the suitable wiring. Real-time display of the map reading during the test. It manages the advance of the ignition and 2300rpm injection, by modulating the pick-up signal in advance or late. In case it managed the limiter, it replicates the injection signal when it is near the shearing up to +1000rpm, it read the last map value again, in the original range and carries out the shear for the electronic gear.

Efficiency: by acting directly on the injection signal it can operate on it with percentage values and a slight 15µS delay on the original signal. Acceleration pump available for all the motorbike models included in the price list. For the advance it operates with a high degree of precision and providing some benefits due to the injection advance at high regimes. With the limiter management, the final gear is shorter, therefore benefiting to the wheel torque.

Connections: the control unit and the wiring are two separate parts, therefore they can be combined in different ways, being extremely flexible. The connectors are the same as the original ones and the connection is therefore very rapid. The connection to a PC is carried out by means of a connector located on the wiring and a Serial USB adaptor feeding the control unit, that can operate also when it is turned off. USB cable and Lite software price to the final user 30€. Connection possible with all kinds of motorbike test tables for the auto-remapping by means of (Dyno-link) currently with Fuchs and Dynostar.

Accessories: USB communication cable 25€ - by-pass adaptor to restore the original 20€ - 1accessory to activate the button electronic gear 50€ 2 sensors for the pedal activation in traction and compression 90€. For the CBR600-1000RR model the electronic gear is available.

Applicability: all models included in the price list.

Services: Maps choice with detailed setup. Complete installation manual. Professional and friendly assistance. Only for workshops and installers, by controlled access, web site download of both the commercial and technical documents and of the software and maps. Possibility to customize the maps (rpm and load) and to have the butterfly recalibration.

- level three:
Definition: additional control unit for injection, ignition or limiter management.

Marketinge: - Control unit for injection, ignition and limiter - multiconfiguration with possibility of limiter management - price 495€.- Wiring for injection or ignition 70€.

Functions: It manages the injection directly by connecting, in input, to the piloting signals of the original control unit and, in output, directly to the injectors. It can vary the amount of petrol injected in every cylinder. It can modify the final use, by reprogramming it and combining the suitable wiring. Real-time display of the map reading during the test. It manages the advance of the ignition and 2300rpm injection, by modulating the pick-up signal in advance or late. It manages simultaneously 5 injection/ignition maps in multiple configurations: injection per cylinder or coupled for the cylinders 1-4, 2-3, 1-3 and 2-4 or switch setup 1 or 2 (setup 1: injection1 advance1; setup2: injection2 advance2) with switch for 2 handle-positions.

Efficiency: by acting directly on the injection signal it can operate on it with percentage values and a slight 12µS delay on the original signal. Acceleration pump available for all the motorbike models included in the price list. For the advance it operates with a high degree of precision and providing some benefits due to the injection advance at high regimes. The limiter management up to +1000rpm, whenever possible, allows getting a shorter final gear, therefore benefiting to the wheel torque. The multiconfiguration allows using all the available possibilities to act on a 4T aspirated injection engine with switchable setup to switch from a configuration to another during the race. Acceleration pump and electronic gear also on the out of rev for all the motorbike models included in the price list.

Connections: the control unit and the wiring are two separate parts, therefore they can be combined in different ways, being extremely flexible. The connectors are the same as the original ones and the connection is therefore very rapid. The connection to a PC is carried out by means of a connector located on the wiring and a Serial USB adaptor feeding the control unit, that can operate also when it is turned off. USB cable and Lite software price to the final user 30€. Connection possible with all kinds of motorbike test tables for the auto-remapping by means of (Dyno-link) currently with Fuchs and Dynostar. It uses the same wiring as RB2. In Switch Maps configuration, the setup maps selected by the handle switch are differentiated and highlighted. There is a change in the contact references for the electronic gear that is pin 19 and for the switch, that is pin 16.

Accessories: USB communication cable 25€ - by-pass adaptor to restore the original 20€ - 1accessory to activate the button electronic gear 50€ 2 sensors for the pedal activation in traction and compression 90€. For the CBR600-1000RR model the electronic gear is available. Handle switch for maps switch €30.

Applicability: Harley V-rod - BMW R 1200 GS - Honda VFR 800 Vtec - CBR600-1000RR - Yamaha R1 02-05 - Suzuki GSXR750 04-05 and 1000 05

Services: Complete maps choice also in "Switch maps" configuration with detailed setup. Complete installation manual. Professional and friendly assistance. Only for workshops and installers, by controlled access, web site download of both the commercial and technical documents and of the software and maps. Possibility to customize the maps (rpm and load) and to have the butterfly recalibration. "

Also inductive quick shift with horn button upshift
Bluetooth and telemetry avaiable
You can use this module in different bikes (just order specific wiring, soft and map) not like POCO.
And many, many more....

I suppose level two...sorry no level 3 for busa (isn't a race bike)
Let me know and also you can forward this to whatever race groups, if I have a bigger order I give discount.With this product a private racer can touch the pro level and like I said before, he don't have to spend 10k with comtec (I like owner's exotic name and knowledge, but we have an open market)
For US market we have promotional prices, anyway cheaper than in Europe !
I have to know what you need and I can give you the prices.
Thanks,
Al

wrote:
This sound like a setup my friend has on his GXSR1000, he was telling me about a guy in Colorado that installed it for him. Same thing probably, from UK or something and not really on the public boards here yet? Where, when and how much for me to get this? This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks

This is a great post - very detailed and informative - definately gets a person interested in at least doing some further research. Problem that I am having is that there is no product name, no website, no contact information -
Would it be possible for you to put some of these things in your post so that we may investigate further?

This is a great post - very detailed and informative - definately gets a person interested in at least doing some further research.  Problem that I am having is that there is no product name, no website, no contact information -
Would it be possible for you to put some of these things in your post so that we may investigate further?
You forgot the part about him having no posts to back everything up...

Moto4us, if you're are marketing your uh...stuff, you need to contact the management.

PM "CAPTAIN"

Thanks

Rev

Back