Tuning near the Dallas/fortworth area.

That_big_texan

Registered
I browsed around the forums and could not find what I am looking for, if I overlooked it please copy the link.

Does anybody know of any reputable tuners in or around the Dallas-Fort Worth area that does a good job at dyno tuning? As of now, my plans for the bike is just a full exhaust and tune to Wake the bike up some. I know of many dyno tuners that work on cars and diesel trucks but not too familiar with any for motorcycles.

Thanks in advance y'all!

Ecu flash is the way to go.
Hey rob just curious do you charge same for a tune with power commander as you do for ecu? Asking because I recently found a shop about an hour from me that will do both but his price for the ecu flash starts out at about 100 or 150 more then with thre PC. Guy seems to have a pretty decent rep with busas so I think he'll be where I go once I can get a full exhaust.

Hey rob just curious do you charge same for a tune with power commander as you do for ecu? Asking because I recently found a shop about an hour from me that will do both but his price for the ecu flash starts out at about 100 or 150 more then with thre PC. Guy seems to have a pretty decent rep with busas so I think he'll be where I go once I can get a full exhaust.
Ecu tunes are more. They take a little longer to flash, but also the interface harness needs to be installed in the bike as well, so that adds to the expense.

200.gif

Back