Tuner needed in Texas

Smokin_Busa

Registered
I have a 2000 busa with a mr turbo kit on it. Looking for a shop to tune it. I'm located in west Texas so I know there's nothing too near me. Johnny is backed up until August so I'm trying to find someone esle.

I would wait till August. Ask him to pencil you in and if someone drops off the list to call you. Not much else in TX.

I hear there are a couple of tuners in DFW area...but I have no experience with them.

I guess I bettter have him pencil me in as well...I will need to get my 05 ECU flashed after I get my nitrous installed.

Go to johnny... He is one of the best and is well worth the wait

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was about to say I think the cheese man is in texas. Definitely take it to Johnny Cheese you lucky bastard. I wish i was anywhere near his shop.

I've called Johnny and left messages twice. Guessing he's pretty darn backed up. I haven't got a return call.

My bike has been down for almost 3 months now I just want to ride the damn thing! Ha I know he's probably one of the best but I'd like to get it at least rideable then take it to him for a final tune once he can get me in.

if your around fort worth hit up cycle werkz they know their ****! cyclewerkz.com they just finished up on my 08'' and she runs amazing

Cyclewerkz + my 2006 gsxr 1000 + a stage 1 velocity turbo kit using vp c16 = BOOM spun rod bearing after 2 track days with only 12 passes @ 200hp.

Might have not been anything to do with the tune, who knows, just stating how it worked out for me.... WAIT FOR THE CHEEZE MAN!!!

Im in Midland/Lubbock and its worth the drive down to Johnny Cheese, He tuned two busas for me and will be doing my next turbo bike i hope!!!

Back